What's new

Do you have an office in your home?

What is keeping me from having a standard office in my home is lack of space. I think it is necessary to have an office at home. It would help ward off distractions when you want to work.

What is keeping me from having a standard office in my home is lack of space. I think it is necessary to have an office at home. It would help ward off distractions when you want to work.
There are lot of remote workers out there that do not have a special office for this purpose and will mostly use their home.
So that means if you are working online full-time then your room will probably be your office.

There are lot of remote workers out there that do not have a special office for this purpose and will mostly use their home.
So that means if you are working online full-time then your room will probably be your office.
You know some people have distractions when they are working on the open. It depends on the kind of people you have around you though. Some people can be huge distractions and it is best to seclude yourself to work.

You know some people have distractions when they are working on the open. It depends on the kind of people you have around you though. Some people can be huge distractions and it is best to seclude yourself to work.
Being distracted by people to me depends on you. To avoid being distracted by people you must be discipline to concentrate on what you are doing.
If you aren't discipline it will be very difficult for you to completely avoid distraction as social media could easily distract you too.

While doing online business at home, my home, laptop and android phone are my office.
I don't presently need to rent another apartment to be used as office.
Maybe later in future, I would have to rent office when I wanted to go commercial in it.

Personally I don't really think there is a need for an office while I am still home because everything can be done at the comfort of my home without stress unless when I have alot of distractions before I can do that.
Every part of your home should be your comfort zone and a place to work without stress but not when youbare married and have kids , then you will know that only your bedroom is your comfort zone , and that can also be possible if you are locking your door behind you .

Do you have an office in your home? Or do you usually work on your bedroom or living room? I want to set aside a room to be my office, but currently I am using my PC setup in my bedroom. There's enough room, but I like the idea of having my own office.

What about you?

Working remotely is something that comes with a lot of distraction especially if you have your siblings or your kids at home.

I personally made a provision to have my work room which is separate from any other room in my apartment. This is so that I will have my complete focus whenever I am working.

At the moment, I have my set up in the living room of my house. I did at one point have it in my bedroom but I didn't like having my workspace in the same space that I sleep so I moved it back into the living room of my home and that is where I am now.

I would love to have my own office space but all the rooms in the home are taken up so I am unable to have a dedicated room for my office space. Sometimes it can be frustrating if my kids are a little loud but I have found now that they are older, I can shut them out using ear buds and some music to stay focused so that is what I do for now.
For many years I worked from my bed room. However, after getting married it became difficult to work in the bedroom. Thus, I moved to the living room. After having a kid, working from the living room also became difficult, therefore, I had to set up a room for my office. If having a separate room for your office is not possible you can partition your living room to create a working space.

Working remotely is something that comes with a lot of distraction especially if you have your siblings or your kids at home.

I personally made a provision to have my work room which is separate from any other room in my apartment. This is so that I will have my complete focus whenever I am working.

I haven't got married yet. I live with my siblings and they never disturb me at all. I tend to work in my home and I have a room where I usually work daily. My siblings are quite old enough, so they never disturb me at all. You could work separately if your siblings distrub you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back