Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you have an office in your home? Or do you usually work on your bedroom or living room? I want to set aside a room to be my office, but currently I am using my PC setup in my bedroom. There's enough room, but I like the idea of having my own office.

What about you?

For me I don't have office in my home, when working my online I like quite place where I can be very comfortable when working, so I used my bedroom as my office when I am working.

Yes, I have an office, where I not only work on my jobs but also receive visitors, especially to the people who come to meet for professional reasons. I use a small room for my office.

Do you have an office in your home? Or do you usually work on your bedroom or living room? I want to set aside a room to be my office, but currently I am using my PC setup in my bedroom. There's enough room, but I like the idea of having my own office.

What about you?
I do not have an office in my home but I make money from my house which means that I do not need to go outside to make some money since I can make money from home

My bedroom is my personal office because its where I do work online , I have a table and a chair where I also deals with my unfinished offline business when I get home .

I did but the spaces needed to be freed up so now my desk is in the bedroom. I am hoping the wife and I could by a home this fall so I could actually have an office space again.

At the moment i do bot really have sn official office at home, though most of my works are done from home. With time though i hope to create a small space that i can make use of for working with ease without anyone coming to disturb me.

If you have a small job or business you can work from anywhere but if you have a big business or job then you should definitely have an office at home to manage them.

Wow, that's a good idea. Someone needs to set up an office at home whereby you resume to the office to carry out your online activities that fetch you money. Unfortunately, I have not built my office but I will add this to my agendas.

If you have office at home you must be a real professional personally I don't have one I just use my own room because I feel the most comfortable in it but having a office must be nice

Depends on what you refer to as an office. I have a workspace that I carve out of my bed room. I mostly do most of my work there. It consist of a chair, a table and my Laptop only. That is where I do most of my work.

At the moment, I have my set up in the living room of my house. I did at one point have it in my bedroom but I didn't like having my workspace in the same space that I sleep so I moved it back into the living room of my home and that is where I am now.

I would love to have my own office space but all the rooms in the home are taken up so I am unable to have a dedicated room for my office space. Sometimes it can be frustrating if my kids are a little loud but I have found now that they are older, I can shut them out using ear buds and some music to stay focused so that is what I do for now.

There's no special building for that purpose but I created a space that is comfortable enough in my home as my work station. Its quite cool and quiet in here so I can say that this is my own office.

I wish to have a workstation at home but that would be after I get my PC. I don't think I need a home office for now since I am always majorly working from my mobile device. I would soon get a home office though.

I do not have an office at home at the moment but I plan to do so in the future. Presently, I do not have much distractions because I stay alone and that gives me the opportunity to be concentrated whenever I am working.

I do not have an office at home at the moment but I plan to do so in the future. Presently, I do not have much distractions because I stay alone and that gives me the opportunity to be concentrated whenever I am working.

Well, I would create an office if I start a business or start trading online. There are many online traders that have started their own offices as well and they are selling products online and making money.

Well, I would create an office if I start a business or start trading online. There are many online traders that have started their own offices as well and they are selling products online and making money.
If you are an online trader and you deal on products creating an office or a store for your products is very important and necessary. If you also do a lot of other businesses like creating videos on YouTube, you also need an office to keep your computers and mobile phones.

If you are an online trader and you deal on products creating an office or a store for your products is very important and necessary. If you also do a lot of other businesses like creating videos on YouTube, you also need an office to keep your computers and mobile phones.

My uncle used to have an office in his home. There are many people who live in apartments. They have an office in the lower portion of the apartment and they live on the first floor. This is how many people conduct business as well.

Personally I don't really think there is a need for an office while I am still home because everything can be done at the comfort of my home without stress unless when I have alot of distractions before I can do that.

My uncle used to have an office in his home. There are many people who live in apartments. They have an office in the lower portion of the apartment and they live on the first floor. This is how many people conduct business as well.
We also have such buildings in this part of the world. But if you want to rent a shop in the lower floor you'll have to pay your house rent and the shop rent. Those kind of buildings are very common here.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back