What's new

Do you have an insurance?

No, I have never had an insurance. I do not have big businesses or properties so right now I do not need insurance. I really hope I will never deal in insurance because I am simply not interested in insurance. However, I got many offers to work as an insurance agent, but I declined those offers because such a kind of job is simply a waste of time in my opinion.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning if I have an insurance as people and businesses do have insurance in case any bad life event happens, well right now i do not have an insurance yet as I still live under my parents

Presently, I am enrolled into two type of insurance schemes. One is health insurance by my work space and one is the one for my house which was part kd construction agreements.

Insurance is a very good thing but right now with the income which I am earning, I do not think that I can afford any form of insurance apart from the basic health insurance.

I dont have insurance based on how things are in my country. Getting an insurance is not as easy in my country like in other countries. And then again the price is abit on the high side.

I do not have insurance for my business because I run a small scale business very close to where I live which currently generates little profits that cannot afford to pay for insurance.

Of course yes I believe that having insurance is something that is very important especially when you know that your projects and assets are prone to accidents.

You are right though I have none, most small and average businesses in my country do not take Insurance serious,maybe due to lack of knowledge on the importance

It is important to buy an insurance as we never know what will happen in the future. It is never wrong to be prepared on some unpredictable life events in life. Many business and individuals have it.
Just like you say, one need to be prepared for the future because of unpredictable life even, that is right, but I know life is a gradual process, I know I don't have one now but soon

This is the main reason why people do not like doing online work, because there wasn't assurance,if the site develop issues at anytime your earning is loss,no body to recover it

This is the main reason why people do not like doing online work, because there wasn't assurance,if the site develop issues at anytime your earning is loss,no body to recover it
Online work are always side business that you are doing to generate extra money and sometimes it is not really necessary that you can you make it your full-time business. you can still work for the government and engage in online business.

If that is the case then you must be very smarth,online is a wide community so you need to be careful and know the website you do business with some website are scam website so you must be very careful

do you have an insurance ?
this is a nice question I must say ,a Ber rich question ,bit as for me I don't have and insurance yet but am thinking of getting it ,because it might really help in term of risk

Not having an idea of what will happen in the future is the more reason we should engage in buying insurance,taking some for our children even unborn children

Yes you're very correct too. It is not too late for people to start seeing the benefits of getting an insurance cover for their properties because of the unforeseen circumstances in life. I have a insurance policy on some of my properties though

Insurance is a very good thing but right now with the income which I am earning, I do not think that I can afford any form of insurance apart from the basic health insurance.
Me too, I can only afford the basic health insurance. Which is very important for people to have. Health issues can easily be solved without needing you to spend large amounts of money.

I do have a life insurance as well as my vehicle insurance intact. These are the major ones i focused on for now. I might have to get some more later though. Insurance is a very good thing for people to see that they have for themselves

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back