What's new

Do you have all your staff on uniform payroll?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2400USD
Biznotes
For those forum owners that hire staffs that are under payroll in your forum, do you usually have a uniform payment structure for all of them or do you categories their payment based on the work they are hired to do?

Take for instance, do you pay all your moderators the same amount of money including the Team Lead Moderator and do you pay all the administrators the same amount of money?

Well, I don't own a forum and I don't know how their payment is being analysed on payroll but they should be paid uniformly so that they will not see someone higher than another.

Currently, I have just one staff but when I was working with a lot of staff members, I was paying the same amount for the same kind of jobs, my payment differed only for the jobs that required different capabilities.

i do not think it is possible to have your staff on the same payroll except they are all doing the same job, but if not it would be unfair to some if they earn the same salary as others.

For those forum owners that hire staffs that are under payroll in your forum, do you usually have a uniform payment structure for all of them or do you categories their payment based on the work they are hired to do?

Take for instance, do you pay all your moderators the same amount of money including the Team Lead Moderator and do you pay all the administrators the same amount of money?

I believe that pay rates of all the forum members and moderators should be equal. However, it makes sense to pay more to members when they purchase a VIP membership.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back