What's new

Do you have a specific color coordination at Christmas?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Christmas is almost upon us and with Christmas comes the decorating of Christmas trees and homes, some people don't mind how they decorate or follow any kind of color coordination for Christmas and others will have certain color coordination that they follow that may match their decor in their home.
I myself follow a color theme in my main living room that matches my decor which is a mixture of light pink, dark pink, and purple with my walls being a light purple with the feature wall a dark purple.

As I am walking the streets during this time of year I notice that some people tend to follow the same thing and go for colors that match the decor of their home so it does seem to be a popular thing but you will still get a few odd people who will decorate without following a color theme.

Do you have specific color coordination when you decorate for Christmas? If so, what is it that you choose?

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back