What's new

Do you have a mentor: what has been the benefits of such a relationship to your business growth?

Yes , I have a mentor who has been mentoring me throughout my business and has been assisting me positively and i have been seeing his impact in my business settings

I believe that having a mentor is a very good thing especially when you are starting a business. This is good because they are always going to tell you things from their own perspective and you are going to know the things to avoid.

The thing that I have come to cherish most is the mentoring stuff. It is very good to be under such training with most experienced I the field that you are planning to move into.

The relationship with my mentor in terms of business has really made me to be able to see business from their own perspective and they have also told me the mistakes that they have made so that I will not be able to repeat them.

The benefits of having a mentor in your business is that you are always going to have somebody that you can run to in terms of need and they can be able to use their experience to help you to grow your business.

I won't really says that i have a mentor , but i only have an advisor that has given me an advise on my business once and i have never been to him again since then ever.

I do have a mentor and the relationship was a very good one . I have been able to make lots of gains in terms of knowledge and I have also been able to avoid losses in my business.

When I wanted to start my farm, the best thing that I did to myself was to actually look for a mentor . It is made everything to be absolutely easy for me and I avoided making some mistakes as well.

The work of a mentor is to advise , guide and orientate you to work in the right way which will help your organisation and also keeps trying his or her best to assist you.

Actually having a mentor, depends greatly on such kind of business you are into. thete are some business where mentorship is not required and I personally dont have a mentor.

Mentors have been very beneficial to the growth of my business. The Mentorship program will make it very possible to avoid losses as much as possible in our jobs.
Mentorship program around the business is very important because the business will make lots of profits by not falling on mistakes to pull successfully trades. You must have been guided.

Last edited:
I do not have an active mentor but then I have a lot of people that I can be able to approach if I have any issues with business. This usually instills a very big deal of confidence in me .

One of the benefit of having a mentor is that it will definitelly save you some mistakes you would have entered into ordinarily on your own,by going through the process yourself.You can learn from a distance or from personal association.
Perfectly said, building a good relationship with your mentor gives an edge off others who has started the sam business you are operating as you get more wise counsel from them which would enable avoid the mistakes that would have caused you losses in your business.

Having a good relationship with my mentor has actually helped a lot for me to be able to understand how the business setting work and the kind of things that I should avoid and must do.

I do have a mentor and the relationship is of great help to me because I have been able to gain lots of things from him. It makes me aviod so many loses based on the wealth of experience.

It was very easy for me to choose the materials that was going to be good for my business because my mentor was always there to guide me and help me choose based on his own experience and the ones that worked for him.

Currently I don't really have a mentor because I am into a partnership form of business and my partner is really doing very great and I enjoyed my partnership more than any other.

Perfectly said, building a good relationship with your mentor gives an edge off others who has started the sam business you are operating as you get more wise counsel from them which would enable avoid the mistakes that would have caused you losses in your business.
That is just the fact,being willing to learn is very important,and your ability to apply what will make you grow in your business is key,it will save one years of trying things on your own and learning from your own mistakes,it's a good time saver.

I always love the relationship that I am creating with my mentor because I am just going to be busy copying and pasting their experiences it is ensured that I am not going to be repeating them.

If you really want to be very successful in your business, you need to be mentored by a more experienced mentor in the field. How to avoid costly mistakes on your business trip.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back