What's new

Do you have a mentor: what has been the benefits of such a relationship to your business growth?

I do not really have a mental as at now but then I have a lot of people that I am always looking at how they are doing their things. It is always a good thing to try to learn from people who have been doing very well in your field in the past.
When i am having a problem , I just use to take advices from people and digest it to know what i am actually going to do with the issues I am having , so i wouldn't say i have a mentor

I don't really have a mentor now to guide me on certain things but personally when I really need it I know how to go about to get the best for whatever reason I might be interested to have them for.

Actually I dont have a mentor for now. because there are alot of people pretending to be good of which I dont believe them and everything they say because I have had a very bad experience days back.

My mentors are very instrumental to my business growth and they help me a lot by making sure I do not make mistakes that would ordinarily have been avoided.

Actually I dont have a mentor though I know of people who have mentors and they are doing very fine. Their mentors are very encouraging and hardworking making much effort to see their progress in business.

The most important thing for a new business owner to get mentorship program arranged because it will help to solve so many problems as a beginner and it will help minimise losses.

I dont have or owned a personal business for now and for that reason I dont have a mentor. thiugh I am still hoping to start a reasonable business at the end of this year and I believe that will cost for mentorship.

My mentor has contributed so much to make sure that I do not do what will enable me to fail in business. You listed as much as possible to make sure that he reveal new strategies for me to follow.

Having a mentor can be a very good thing in business but it is not a particular guarantee that you are going to make it. You can still be able to do it by sourcing out for materials online and trying it out yourself.

I have a mentor. He is someone who taught me how to trade forex. He taught me all the fundermental analysis and how to actively apply them In trading. It's a wonderful experience.

Actually I dont have any mentor for now because I haven't started any reasonable business that requires the needs for or an assistant of a mentor. am just trying to apply the little skills I have in the business.

One of the most underrated advantages of having a mentor is that you are going to be using his case as a turning point for yourself and in that way you are going to avoid making mistakes that he made during his own time.

I don't but I often will find information from people online who act as a mentor of sorts in a way as they are teaching people freely about business and such.

Mentorship is very important for the business growth because the mentor will make you avoid some unnecessary and costly mistakes. You will be mentored on how to maximise profits.

I do have a mentor and the relationship was very cordial. The major thing now is that I call him whenever I encounter issued with my business. He will put me through and solution will be put immediately.

Actually I dont have a mentor for now and I dont think I may have. I have been running a partnership business with a friend and he is very good and more than a partner and also a mentor.

The benefits of having a mentor is that you are always going to be having somebody who is going to be taking you step-by-step on what you are supposed to be doing. This is going to reduce your chances of making mistakes.

Having mentors is very beneficial because you will have access to all the necessary information in the blink of the eye. You don't have to stress yourself before you could get the relevant experience.

There are alot of benefits going into a business with a mentor and that services as a guide to you in different perspectives, he can help in giving advice and also directives on how to run a business.

Having a mentor in business will really help one to know how to plan your business in order to move very well, having mentor in your business it will help you to plan the business as usual.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back