What's new

Do you have a mentor: what has been the benefits of such a relationship to your business growth?

I only believe in getting someone who is able to put you through, but what stops me from getting mentorship sometimes is the fact that some of them are always trying to rip us of our monies.

Yes, I have had a mentor since ibstarted my business, I have been advise by that person who is more superior than me and it really do helped me I meeting up with the various challenges I faced. The relationship has been so cordial to some extent i see the person as a father not a mentor.
This is a good way to know that such a relationship is beneficial when you gain so much from the person you see as your mentor that you become so comfortable to call him your father. I am sure you wouldn't want such a relationship to end .

I only believe in getting someone who is able to put you through, but what stops me from getting mentorship sometimes is the fact that some of them are always trying to rip us of our monies.
Well, it's unfortunate to know that you have had a mentor who was only after material gain and not the impact they could make In your life with your relationship with them. You should avoid such people and only seek out mentors who are genuinely interested in your growth and sucess.

The mentor I have when I started my business has been very helpful in helping me to cut corners with most thing I am supposed to learn for good two years was acheive in a flash.
Interesting to know that you have benefited quite enormously from your relationship with a mentor. I will only admonish you continue in such a relationship and try out ways you too can make such a person happy for been a mentor to you.

Interesting to know that you have benefited quite enormously from your relationship with a mentor. I will only admonish you continue in such a relationship and try out ways you too can make such a person happy for been a mentor to you.
definately that is very true I think that having a mentor have so many advantages and its alsso help me make alot of money because I do gain alot of insight and advice which always bring positive result to my business since he has been in this business before me and there are still others people who hire him to mentored them as well,so am benefiting some how from him

I could remember when we wanted to start our business,we have the priveledge of meeting up with someone who has successfully run a similar business,and his advice was very helpful at that initial stage and even till this moment.
Very true,it has really helped me in the running of the business,mistakes i would have ordinarily make while taking decision on my own,the role an experienced mentor has helped me to avoid that.

I used to have 1 and he was quite helpful I learned alot of things from him that could have actually took me months to learn on my own. having a mentor is good as long as he is looking to help you

I have always had the dream of one day transitioning into a data scientist and that is actually not going to be an easy job. This is why I have gotten a mentor for myself and to be honest it has made things a little bit easier because I know the right courses to take and somebody to meet whenever it goes out.

I used to have 1 and he was quite helpful I learned alot of things from him that could have actually took me months to learn on my own. having a mentor is good as long as he is looking to help you
Yes i do have a mentor and hes the same person that has been mentoring and tutoring me about how to make it big in business and how to get customer when i have my own business.

Mentors go directly to showing you the way and wouldn't let you go to the extent of reading useless materials that would have been very useless to you without any value.

The benefits of having a mentor can't be over emphasized. Mentorship play a very important role for a start up. It will enable you run for mistakes that could be very detrimental.

The benefits of having a mentor can't be over emphasized. Mentorship play a very important role for a start up. It will enable you run for mistakes that could be very detrimental.
Your mentor will help you make some wonderful decisions that will go a long to making achieve your goals very quickly. You will achieve your target very quickly with mentorship.

My mentor has contributed so much to me in the sense that, he doesn't allow me to take some steps that would lead to me failing in business and only make sure that I do what is very important to enable me succeed.

Thats the importance of having a good mentor , you will be advised positively when making drastic decision and you will be given better orientation in your business endeavours .
Your mentor will help you make some wonderful decisions that will go a long to making achieve your goals very quickly. You will achieve your target very quickly with mentorship.

Mentorship is a very good idea that must be employed before investing in any business. Most of the business backed by good Mentorship is aways very successful.

Thats the importance of having a good mentor , you will be advised positively when making drastic decision and you will be given better orientation in your business endeavours .
That's the beauty of enrolling for a mentorship program, it will go a long way to making life very easy for a new entrepreneur. You don't really need to wrack your brain before getting wonderful ideas.

A lot of benefits but the major benefit is that there have been less errors in my business ever since my mentor start advising me and giving me so much better idea towards running my business

I do have a mentor on forex trading. I would run to him whenever I encounter little error on my trade. We also share ideas before I take any trading move. This is the advantages of having a mentor.

I dont have any mentor for now because I haven't engage into any form of business yet that will enable me seeking out for business idea. I wish I could but people this days are not trusted.

I do not really have a mental as at now but then I have a lot of people that I am always looking at how they are doing their things. It is always a good thing to try to learn from people who have been doing very well in your field in the past.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back