What's new

Do you have a gambling strategy?

I used to think that anything that has to do with luck idoes not require a strategy but then it is not entirely true. I am blowing very good strategies to help me to manage risk and know when to get out

I used to think that anything that has to do with luck idoes not require a strategy but then it is not entirely true. I am blowing very good strategies to help me to manage risk and know when to get out

The only thing that you can be able to do is to reduce the amount of money that you are using in gambling and that doesn't really give you any guarantee in winning money from that kind of gambling but will only reduce the amount of money that you're going to lose if the gambling doesn't go your way.

Well, I do Forex but alas Alas na still gambling, I have a risk pattern I try to be careful not to overdo & undergo for example I am not very good with Forex but I've been practicing and I intend on funding this week if possible but I've set this decision for myself that whatever amount I put I will not lose more than a specific percentage the target is to make with an understanding of what you're sticking to nose it's very risky but I think I rather bet or Gamble on Forex than Sports gambling.

Well, I do Forex but alas Alas na still gambling, I have a risk pattern I try to be careful not to overdo & undergo for example I am not very good with Forex but I've been practicing and I intend on funding this week if possible but I've set this decision for myself that whatever amount I put I will not lose more than a specific percentage the target is to make with an understanding of what you're sticking to nose it's very risky but I think I rather bet or Gamble on Forex than Sports gambling.

Isn't Forex about buying and selling of currencies or commodities? How's that being considered a gamble? Maybe there's something I don't know which you do, so I wouldn't really not mind hearing from you with your own points on what made Forex a gamble.

You must be very correct anything that has to do with game of luck dosnt required that you have a strategy so for this reason I don't just like to welcome any strategy when it's cone to gambling it's a game of luck thou some people old formula as strategy

You must be very correct anything that has to do with game of luck dosnt required that you have a strategy so for this reason I don't just like to welcome any strategy when it's cone to gambling it's a game of luck thou some people old formula as strategy

I heard a guy discussing the other day talking about the strategies in luck when gambling and I had to point it out to him that there is nothing like making use of any strategy to get in on your luck in anything that you're doing that is involving gambling because that doesn't work that way.

Having a strategy is indeed important to maximize your chances of success. It's all about finding the approach that works best for you. If you're looking for tips and guidance to develop your strategy, you need to gather as much information and experience as possible. A gambling website would be a great start. I've tried it and it offers valuable information and resources to help you make informed decisions and improve your experience. Remember, it's essential to do your research and try out different options to find what works well for you. With the right strategy and a bit of luck, you can enhance your chances of winning and make the most out of your activities.

Last edited:
Having a strategy is indeed important to maximize your chances of success. It's all about finding the approach that works best for you.
Let me tell you something if you are I to gambling I believe that that there is nothing like strategy it's all depends on your luck that you can win a game so I think that you don't have to say there is a strategy for gambler if you need something that can give you strategy then try forex

Having a strategy is indeed important to maximize your chances of success. It's all about finding the approach that works best for you.

There's nothing like having a strategy when it comes to being involved in gambling. The only thing you will do in terms of strategy is getting a low risk odd to cut down the amount of money you're most likely be lose a lot of money.

There's nothing like having a strategy when it comes to being involved in gambling. The only thing you will do in terms of strategy is getting a low risk odd to cut down the amount of money you're most likely be lose a lot of money.
In gambling you don't have to predict anything base on strategy you just need to hope on luck I can remember back then when I read one team win lead to another loss if they appear at home and I bet but I loss all my stake money

Gambling strategy is that I am not going to be betting on anything that has already made a move up significantly. I believe that every investment that has gone up for like three hundred percent will definitely retreat a little first.

It's true that having a strategy is crucial in any activity, including gambling. Finding a strategy that works for you requires research and experimentation. There are various options out there, so it's important to keep trying until you find what suits you best. Have you heard of Entain gambling? They've recently received approval from GamCare for their advanced safer gambling standard. If you're interested, you can check out more details about it in this article https://www.jpost.com/special-content/entains-advanced-safer-gambling-standard-rubber-stamped-by-gamcare-707099. It's great to see companies taking responsible gambling seriously.

Last edited:
My strategy is to not gamble. Otherwise I set aside a budget that I will gamble from. Some sometimes it's $50 and I'm done, another time I did $200 max, and another $300 max. If I won a lot, I'd stop. If I won a few times, I'd still continue. Once I run out, that's it.
This basically describes my gambling strategy. Adding to that, I only gamble on games of skill like chess and other esports, and do not gamble on luck-based systems where I have no control over the outcome.

In those cases. I learn aggressively. If I think that my learning is ahead of the level of my opponents, then I play. If I think my learning is behind the level of my opponents, I refrain from playing and save my money. This strategy is particularly effective with chess, allowing me to break even over time.

Actually everything has a strategy including gambling I believe.

There are alot of gambling strategies but I haven't used any before and I believe there are several ways to be successful into it buy running it at the hest time.
You are correct that many gambling games require technique. Whether playing poker, blackjack, or placing sports bets, skilled players frequently employ tactics to increase their odds. Key components include timing, investigation, and discipline. However, it's crucial to keep in mind that luck plays a role in everything, and no plan can ensure constant success. It takes both talent and luck management to gamble responsibly.

In gambling you don't have to predict anything base on strategy you just need to hope on luck I can remember back then when I read one team win lead to another loss if they appear at home and I bet but I loss all my stake money

Even with the best strategy in gambling, it is never going to give you a guarantee that you're going to win which is why luck plays the bigger part when it comes to being able to win money in any gambling activities.

This is the reason why I try as much as possible to advise anyone who is interested in gambling to make sure that they are only gambling with the amount of money they are willing to lose.

I don't have a gambling strategy because I don't gamble. I can't think of what a gambling strategy is going to be like because no matter what you do, it will not change the high chance of losing on any gambling bet you've entered with your money. There are studies which suggests 92% of gamblers lose money.

Gambling strategy is that I am not going to be betting on anything that has already made a move up significantly. I believe that every investment that has gone up for like three hundred percent will definitely retreat a little first.

Gambling is definitely not an investment to the best of my knowledge. There's no guarantees in gambling and sports betting. You're just relying on luck to go your way when you bet or gamble, when it doesn't, there's no way you're going to win money. But if you invest in stocks or real estate, it's different ball game.

Hey @Kennysplash! You're absolutely right – having a solid gambling strategy can make a difference. It's like playing a game with a plan in mind. While luck plays a role, having a well-researched strategy can help manage risks and enhance your overall experience.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back