What's new

Do you have a fixed budget when it comes to SEO?

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What are your plans when it comes to SEO? Do you attach a lot of importance to SEO?
Or do you think it's just one of the trends to attract attention and nothing more?

As for me, I do believe SEO is important however, if you don't have enough content to attract new users, then even if you get traffic, it wouldn't amount to much. This is what I had learned in my SEO course.

I came to know that many websites pay a lot for SEO consultants to get even more traffic. It's a good thing in a way and SEO needs a lot of time and effort to get the final end result. So, do you guys have any fixed budget when it comes to SEO? How much would you be willing to spend for it?

there should be a fixed budget for seo unless you are personally very good in seo and can do it yourself, if not i suggest you find the services of a very qualified seo expert to help you out.

This is something that I believe people should be doing. The fact that you want to be ranking on Google does not mean that you should be throwing everything at it all the time.

This is something that I believe people should be doing. The fact that you want to be ranking on Google does not mean that you should be throwing everything at it all the time.
Yes, I completely agree with your point. Only posting content without any value for the visitors or users of the website is not a good idea. Even with good SEO, you can get traffic, but if your content is not valuable, your visitors will stop coming back to your site.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back