What's new

Do you have a favourite movie/tv series?

Sprite1950

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Apr 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Every forum has a favourite movie topic. I am a bit of a horror freak and love any kind of spooky film or tv series. At the moment I am watching the Vampire Diaries for the second time. What is your favourite movie?

Last edited:
My favourites movies are 3idiots (indian movie) , king of baking (korean) , chronicles of arthdal (korean), descendant of the sun.

I don't have a specific genre. I'll watch anything with a great story and an impactful ending.

I love watching comedy series, investigative series and romantic comedy movies. I just finished watching, Elite, an investigative series which was awesome. Now I am watching Pretty hard cases, another investigative series and I also downloaded two romantic comedy movies in YouTube that I will watch later.

My favourite TV series has being The First Lady by Telemundo. Even though this movie has been done a very long time go that many people have forgotten it, I still find it very much relevant and I like the storyline very much.

My favorite TV series has been THE JOHNSONS by African magic. This series has always been interesting, when ever am not happy once I turn the TV to this series,am always relieved and I find so much joy watching this program. You can't watch an episode without laughing

I love vampire diaries, my favorite actor is stefan salvatore, I wish he got the girl rather than damon but it's just a movie, lol. I also Iove the spin off originals that created the story line for hope mikaelson

I have lots of series and tv programs as favorites on Sets but I don't actually have time to watch them .They are lots of movies that keeps me busy and ok

My favorite movie I like watching comedy and TV series I sets time to watch them, I also love watching nollywood movie industry there are a lot of them I really like watching.

my favorite tv series of all time is still the original and the vampire daily.. i freaking love this two tv series.. and how i wish this two series could get renewed again and continue from were they left.

Movies are my thing , there many movies I love I can't name one as the best , I like the European movies so much and my favourite genre is the ones about some city or taken place in one day and this sort of things

Every forum member has a favourite movie topic. I am a bit of a horror freak and love any kind of spooky film or tv series. At the moment I am watching the Vampire Diaries for the second time. What is your favourite movie?
Am into most genres,i like series that makes me think deep into it,my latest favourite is shadow and bone.if light and darkness were to fight,who would win?its shows how darkness is afraid of light while light has no clue of its influence

I like Horror movies , comedy movies and adventurous movies in general. My favorite movie is Life of Pi , an adventurous Indian movie. And also I like to watch horror comedy mix movies , they are really funny to watch though they are horror in same level with comedy.

hahahah
My favourites movies are 3idiots (indian movie) , king of baking (korean) , chronicles of arthdal (korean), descendant of the sun.
hahaha well, also my favorite movie is 3idiots(an Indian movie and I like old movies. the role of this movie is so funny.

My favourate movie series is an action filled suspense movie.And that would be 24,this is my all time best series,it is suspence filled and the series cannot be predicted and very intresting as well.

I don’t watch TV all that much anymore, but the shows I loved (and still do) are Caroline in the City, Just Shoot Me, Dawson’s Creek, The Real World, Singled Out, NYPD Blue, Friends, The Affair, The Undoing, and La Femme Nikita.
Favorite movie and this will NEVER change is Great Expectations ‘98. Brilliant film.

Yes I do. My favorite movie series is my eternal. It's a Philippines movie series, it's about love between two people. Despite series of trails they both stood to defend their love for each other

Some of my favorite shows are Friends, The Big Bang Theory, currently I am watching The Middle. I am also watching episodes of old British comedy Keeping up Appearances.

Every forum has a favourite movie topic. I am a bit of a horror freak and love any kind of spooky film or tv series. At the moment I am watching the Vampire Diaries for the second time. What is your favourite movie?
I love to watch movies. My favorite movie is facing the giants. Actually its a very inspirational and christian movie. I am afraid of horror movies. I can't sleep after I watched it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back