What's new

Do you have a favourite movie/tv series?

Yes mine is “the flash” and “Loki” they’re very interesting and thrilling if you’re bored just check out some episodes you won’t regret they’re both very nice series check em out

My tastes for movies has been changing lately, initially, i used to be a fan of horror and thriller movies. But now I love detective films and some bit of action. The same applies to the TV show genre. My favorite movie this year is the Black Widow (2021). And my best TV series is the animation series Rick and Morty, am currently watching season 5 episode 05

I did have a favorite movie and tv series back then. It was a series movie called twenty-four. And another way one they called prison break. These two movies really interest me a lot back then

When it comes to movies, i am abit of a movie freak, i watch all kinds of movies and even animations. I do watch Hollywood movies, to Kdramas and even Cdramas i even watch Thailand movies and series, not to Mention anime, but if i where ask to pick one, my choice would be adventure and magical movies or super powers.

Every forum has a favourite movie topic. I am a bit of a horror freak and love any kind of spooky film or tv series. At the moment I am watching the Vampire Diaries for the second time. What is your favourite movie?
I wish I could easily choose one like you do but then I would be lying cause I love movies alot I can't really pick one be it series or just a movies. For my series I have :
Lucifer, vampire diaries, the originals, teen Wolf, the list goes on and on..

Every forum has a favourite movie topic. I am a bit of a horror freak and love any kind of spooky film or tv series. At the moment I am watching the Vampire Diaries for the second time. What is your favourite movie?
My favourite series will be how to get away with murde

For my favourite TV series is money heist, i cant really tell how many times I have watch the movie. I just love watching it over and over again, cant wait for the season five to be out this August.

I honestly don't have a favourite but I do have some that I really liked and of cause new series are being made every quarter of the year so more to like I guess.

My favourite movie happens to be there money heist. Sometimes we humans really can't explain the reason why we love something but we just love them and we don't even want to explain

I am not that much into horror movie in fact u don't like them much but I prefer love movies and action movies or any movie that is a case file. Sometimes I do see sport movies too but I prefer racing in that niche and adventure movie's too.

Well am an adventure lover ... I love movies that has to do with adventures like Jumanji, jungle cruise and others I also love horror movies too like candy man,a quiet place, army of the dead, the walking death, vampire diaries etc as for TV series I have no favorite yet

It would be hard to pick just one as there have been so many great series, prison break, supernatural, the blacklist, breaking bad, game lf thrones to name a few and also there are also good Korean dramas too

i have many movies series that I'd liked watching,but sometimes I'll be busy,i find it difficult to watch in a week,but there are many movies i like watching, sharana chronicles ,the pirates of the Caribbean and lots more
Post automatically merged:

i have many movies series that I'd liked watching,but sometimes I'll be busy,i find it difficult to watch in a week,but there are many movies i like watching, sharana chronicles ,the pirates of the Caribbean and lots more

It would be hard to pick just one as there have been so many great series, prison break, supernatural, the blacklist, breaking bad, game lf thrones to name a few and also there are also good Korean dramas too
Supernatural was one epic series, family business lol. Yea there are so many great kdramas as well some of which are fate, city hunter, boys before flowers is a very popular one, tales of a 9 tailed fox etc

I like zee world movies I always get attached to it anytime am watching it I can spend 6hours watching zee world channel on gotv without changing it and I like double kara also at televista it is actually Philippines movie but it is one of the best movie have ever watched

I used to like horror movies and thrilling movies until I gave it all up and subscribe to normal drama series. I am now enjoying the good doctor which is quite educating and pleasant.

I don't have a favourite movie. I was all kinds of movies. When i was younger i had an unending love for philippine movies, then i moved on to indian movies and now it's korean movies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back