Do you have a favorite holiday and why?

eLdavis

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Feb 1, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Am Pretty sure we all have one or two favorite holiday or the other for various reasons. Personally I think my favorite would be the Christmas and new year period. My reason for this is not just because of the food during this period lol. There is usually this joy that can't really be explained during the Xmas and new year celebration, everyone is excited to see a new year, even the air around us feels different, then not to mention the food 😍😆
Anyways what's yours?

Basically I think we all have the chance to create our own holiday if we wish. I don't have a favorite holiday because most of them are all religion based.

Basically I think we all have the chance to create our own holiday if we wish. I don't have a favorite holiday because most of them are all religion based.
True, like I have a friend who made his holiday his birthday, lol. Though celebrating a new year is not really religion based.

Christmas holidays are my favorite holidays of all the holidays we have in the country. It is even more so because it also falls at the end of the year where every where seems to be winding down to celebration

My favourite holiday is the Christmas holiday the feelings within and around the environment is indescribable.
True, there is something about Xmas and the new years celebration that I can't just describe
Post automatically merged:

Christmas holidays are my favorite holidays of all the holidays we have in the country. It is even more so because it also falls at the end of the year where every where seems to be winding down to celebration
I guess it being celebrated close to the year ending, also adds a special feel to it and makes it more unique

Last edited:
My best holiday too is Christmas, I get paid in advance, and I have a lot of holiday to spend with friends and family.

My best holiday too is Christmas, I get paid in advance, and I have a lot of holiday to spend with friends and family.
There is nothing as sweet as an early pay and having some quality time with friends and family

Majority of people have their favourite on the day fixed and round the Christmas. Sincerely that is the best holiday because most exciting experiences happen within that time

yes that's very true
its seems like we are thinking in the same direction ,I like Christmas holidays too,but the reason why I said that is because in Christmas holidays is the point were by we eat all sought of food and drink all sought of drinks

I am not the holiday type so I do not usually go on holidays, even when I was younger that this, everyone do expect me to be a holiday freak, but nope I am not just that type. I prefer doing some other things instead of going out on holidays.

It always gladens my heart to know that December is around because Christmas season is my best season and Christmas holiday is my favourite holiday and any mid term break holiday

My favorite holidays are chris and New year period. There are my favorite because these are the time i get to see most of my family members who live far away. During this period, my dad is always around and he takes my siblings and i outing.

that's very true, that's also my best holiday,I find time to reach out to long time friends, and relatives ,I also enjoy the period many new things will just be happening. can't express that joy.

My favorite holiday is Christmas holiday. Right from when I was a kid. The feelings that comes with it is always amazing.

My favorite holiday is Christmas holiday. Right from when I was a kid. The feelings that comes with it is always amazing.
What do you do during the Christmas holiday, do you go out on visitations and outings with friends or you just spend quality time with your family?

I personally love Christmas because it normally comes with a lot of good things and it is always joyful,it is actually the most important month in the year because it normally brings and unites every one

I personally love Christmas because it normally comes with a lot of good things and it is always joyful,it is actually the most important month in the year because it normally brings and unites every one
That's true, Christmas is just by the corner, do you have any specific plan for this year's celebration? Like maybe places to visit or activities to take care of.

The Christmas holiday is now becoming my favourite holiday because I get to see old friends and also go carnival celebration with my friends, I get to see many funny things and have fun.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back