What's new

Do you have a digital wallet?

My digital wallet is mostly for storage of cryptocurrency. That's easier and less stressful. My local currency are stored in the bank and no special provision has been made for it to be stored digitally yet.

Well, what are your thoughts about storing your cash or funds in online payment systems such as Payeer or PayPal? Do you think that they are safe places to store funds?

We have many forms of digital wallet depending on how and what you are making use of it for , because of the inability to withdraw your crypto currency directly into your bank account which was caused by the ban put on the use of crypto in my country .
I don't think you can make a withdrawal to a bank account in my country using just a cryptocurrency wallet. You will have to send the coins to an exchange platform where you can sell maybe through P2P.

I do have a digital wallet, yes and that is PayPal. That is the only digital wallet that I use at the moment. I have looked into other ones including ones specifically for cryptocurrency but with me still learning about cryptocurrency I haven't quite moved towards any other digital wallets yet and have just stayed with PayPal for the time being.

Well, what are your thoughts about storing your cash or funds in online payment systems such as Payeer or PayPal? Do you think that they are safe places to store funds?
I've heard so many cases of PayPal closing down people's accounts without directly involving them.
I don't really have much idea about payeer but I suggest you rather convert your money to USDt and save in trusted crypto wallet.

I've heard so many cases of PayPal closing down people's accounts without directly involving them.
I don't really have much idea about payeer but I suggest you rather convert your money to USDt and save in trusted crypto wallet.

Unfortunately, there are many people who have got their PayPal accounts closed and this is a really horrible condition for them. They get thousands of dollars locked down.

Unfortunately, there are many people who have got their PayPal accounts closed and this is a really horrible condition for them. They get thousands of dollars locked down.
Exactly , that is why I sometimes I am very careful about storing some of my money on Paypal . It is a nice way of sending money but your account could easily be closed down.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back