What's new

Do you have a credit card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Visa card, I am really satisfied with it :

1- I use it for shopping sometimes from the online sites (Ali Express, eBay) and many also.
2- my limit there is about 800 Euro.

I don't have international credit card but local credit card to pay internet, electricity, water bills instead of stay half of day to pay a bill with waiting a lot of time. If I will have a chance to order international credit card I may use for LBRY TV verification. Also to process Skrill hosting payments with credit card.

Of course, I use it because they're much secure than cash and slightly more secure than a debit card. It's also beneficial for unexpected large expenses, for example, repairing your car

Yes, I have credit cards, the main purpose is to be able to buy and pay with the card which helps me pay in installments and not touch my active funds. if we talk about limits it is insignificant since in my country they have not heard them for a long time due to the economic situation we are experiencing today. And when it comes to paying I am responsible and punctual

Credit cards are not rampant in my country. Just one or two banks supports that and it's just linked to your account so the money can be debited easily whenever you fund your bank account. Debit cards are the norm here.

At first I had none but my online presence has made me to get two credit cards

No, I don't have and never owned a credit card. I just don't think it's worth getting a credit card because my spending habits are not the greatest and a credit card would make things even worse

I don't have a credit card and I don't think I plan to get one in the future either. The reason why is because I might be in huge debt if I don't handle it properly. But I have two debit cards as I'm more comfortable using it.

I don't have a credit card, it's not so easy to get in my country. One has to have a specified level of income before you can have access to such services. But I don't exactly like it arrangement, it gives one access to over spend and then repayment becomes a problem. I don't think I would be needing one anytime in future.

I have my debit card and i call to my Bank for getting the credit card. Credit card has advantages and disadvantages. If we talk about advantages the biggest advantage is that we may get money in emergency and done our work. But it's huge charges of credit card and the transaction charges also high.

I don't have credit card at the moment but I am planning to get one very soon because I'll actually need it for my online businesses, for payments and exchanges, I will also use them for withdrawal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back