Do you have a credit card?

Alexander

Moderation Team Leader
Staff member
BizNotes
Do you have a credit card? If so, what is the primary purpose? What is your limit, and is this something you want to increase shortly? Could you classify yourself as someone responsible when it comes to spending?

Lord Saru

Novice
BizNotes
I had one untill I realized that part of being a responsible person when it comes to finance is just not spending anything more than what you can afford for.

The last installment for my final credit card purchase is due next month and I have already deposited the amount.

I think I am fine with not having to deal with credit cards ever again.

Alexander

Moderation Team Leader
Staff member
BizNotes
I had one untill I realized that part of being a responsible person when it comes to finance is just not spending anything more than what you can afford for.

The last installment for my final credit card purchase is due next month and I have already deposited the amount.

I think I am fine with not having to deal with credit cards ever again.
What was the credit limit on the card? Credit feels like free money until the consumer, unfortunately, has to pay their bill at the end of the month, as a result of their spending spree.

MichaelDance

Novice
BizNotes
I have 3 credit cards, two with a limit of £200 each which are capital one cards, and my main one is Fluid which has a limit of £3,500 which I use for my main account. I pay my wages to pay it off and slowly decreasing how much I spend on it as my wages go back to normal but I'm doing it to increase my credit score. My Fluid has gone up from a £500 limit when I started out.

Credit cards should only be used for when you need them. They are handy for getting your credit score up as it shows you can borrow responsible and they help for when you have something break down you need instantly. Like my washer dryer was braking so I bought another one. They also help you with insurance on holidays.