What's new

Do you have a business name and how did you decide on the name?

I have a business name and I believe same applies to many business both online and offline.
Though it's not that easy to name your business simply because they name may clashed with another.

This is actually very correct because there is no way any business is going to operate without any unique identity because that is what your potential customers will be looking out for when they are trying to find your business.

The name of my business is Imperial Kleanz. I got the word imperial to mean "outstanding" and the Kleanz was to signify the niche that we offer cleaning services.

For now, i don't have a business of my own and so i don't have a business name but i've thought about some names i would like to call my business if i decide to own one in future.

This is actually very correct because there is no way any business is going to operate without any unique identity because that is what your potential customers will be looking out for when they are trying to find your business.
Yeah, that is why businesses have their different names. A name alone can make a product to be successful even if it is not of a good quality. If a known brand produces a product right now it will make a lot of waves.

Yeah, that is why businesses have their different names. A name alone can make a product to be successful even if it is not of a good quality. If a known brand produces a product right now it will make a lot of waves.

Peak is one of the most popular companies in my country today because of their popularity in their name. Even with their products not being of good quality the way it used to be, it still sells very well because of the name they have made in the business.

Peak is one of the most popular companies in my country today because of their popularity in their name. Even with their products not being of good quality the way it used to be, it still sells very well because of the name they have made in the business.
that is how it is in so many countries. Once a business venture has been able to get a good name then their product will continue to sell even if it is not good enough. That is why name sales better.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back