What's new

Do you give staff bonusses on the holidays or before?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to giving out bonusses to your staff, do you usually wait until the holiday season to drop it? Or do you give them the bonusses whenever you feel they deserve it?

If I was running a small business, I would probably issue a bonus to my staff near the start of November or December, just so they can have that money before the holiday season and can buy whatever they need for x-mas as well.

Anyway, what do you prefer to do?

I at the moment do not have staff to be able to give bonuses to but when I think about it and being the kind of person that I am, I would definitely give them a bonus before the holidays say at the start of December so that it would help with Christmas as that is known to be one of the most expensive times of the year and if I can help my employees out at a time like that I would definitely do my best to do so.

There's no point giving the staff bonus during the holiday , the best way to go about it is giving them the bonus when they are going to appreciate it and that's right before the holiday , so that they will use the bonus in making plans for their holiday .

When it comes to giving out bonusses to your staff, do you usually wait until the holiday season to drop it? Or do you give them the bonusses whenever you feel they deserve it?

If I was running a small business, I would probably issue a bonus to my staff near the start of November or December, just so they can have that money before the holiday season and can buy whatever they need for x-mas as well.

Anyway, what do you prefer to do?
I think that giving workers a bonus right before the Christmas holidays is appropriate, because it gives the employees a chance to allocate this money to Christmas spending, which is a given

I do not own a business yet. If i did, i would probably give out bonuses during the holiday seasons. On few occasions, i might decide to give them bonuses when i feel they deserve it.

Same here
It is a good thing to give bonuses to your staffs before the holiday. In that way, they will be able to buy the necessary things that they need and they will be prepared for the holiday
I do not own a business yet. If i did, i would probably give out bonuses during the holiday seasons. On few occasions, i might decide to give them bonuses when i feel they deserve it.

I do not have a business yet so I do not have any staff at all. But I believe it is best to give bonuses to your staff before the holidays.
In my previous work, My employer always pay his employees days before the holidays.

I do not have staffs working under me at the moment though, but i believe it would be best to give the staffs the bonuses before the holidays. Like a few days before the holidays. So they can be able to make use of it or plan towards it for the holidays.

In my opinion employees should receive bonuses whenever a project is completed successfully, this will keep them motivated and work better in future.

You should give out bonuses during the operation so that customers can believe in your commitment to them. You will generate more sales if you give out bonuses before holiday and this will make you analyse your expenses quickly.

Same here
It is a good thing to give bonuses to your staffs before the holiday. In that way, they will be able to buy the necessary things that they need and they will be prepared for the holiday
If one is not able to give staffs bonuses before the holiday for one reason or the other, i do not think giving them bonuses during the holiday is a bad idea. It could help staffs during the holidays.

If one is not able to give staffs bonuses before the holiday for one reason or the other, i do not think giving them bonuses during the holiday is a bad idea. It could help staffs during the holidays.
Well you have a point. Let us take Christmas for example. I don't think it is reasonable to give them the bonus on Christmas day. It should be before so that they can get somethings they need for Christmas

My former workplace would always distribute rice and other things for us just before the new year. That's the only holidays that we get something that looks like bonuses.

Well you have a point. Let us take Christmas for example. I don't think it is reasonable to give them the bonus on Christmas day. It should be before so that they can get somethings they need for Christmas
Yeah, you are right. One shouldn't give employees the bonus on the exact day of the holiday, like Christmas day, but what if the employer was only able to come up with the bonus on that exact day? I feel the emoployee will still very much appreciate the bonus.

I once worked in an organisation where the owner of the business gives out bonus whenever the business is doing well and we are making profits , he doesn't mind giving us bonus twice a month .
I once worked in an organisation where the owner of the business gives out bonus whenever the business is doing well and we are making profits , he doesn't mind giving us bonus twice a month .

I think this is also a new way of appreciating workers in a workplace and it will make you people want to keep working it will serve as a way to motivate all of you.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back