What's new

Do you give out loan to people who are starting a business?

Rendering the financial assistance to the people is good, If I have the opportunity of lending or giving loan to the people, I will not request for an interest

Well I do not give loan to people and I do not have that on my plan. the reason is because some people may not really be interested to pay back the loan they have collected from you. Which is always discouraging.

No, I don't give out loan to people who are starting their own business because I don't offer that type of service of loan companies. I rather leave it to the loan companies to handle because i can't handle offering this service

I don't also loan money to people. But I also believe that I can help someone in starting his business with some amount of money that is not necessarily a loan

You know in life,some people are always in need of financial support so when you're in a position to open an investment for them do ensure to that.
Yeah life's not easy no doubt and i agree that when one is in a position to help another person then he should do that, but most times it's not about not being helpful but even having the means to help

I'll rather not give out a loan to a start-up. If the owner of the business sells the business properly to me and I am convinced the business will go places I'll prefer to invest the money into the business so as to secure a future stake in the business.

Yes, you're right dear. I am not financial institution, they can simply use their mouth to act innocent and trick me full-time without repaying the loan.
Even for me I wouldn't be too happy paying off debt with my capital that I think that I can use for something better so it's not an unusual thing to see people not wanting to pay off their debt coming up with several excuses here and there.
Post automatically merged:

I don't also loan money to people. But I also believe that I can help someone in starting his business with some amount of money that is not necessarily a loan
This is a very good way for people to help people and not to be granting loans to people because most people that take loans are always in the habit of the first thing except you are to take a collateral from them before the loan is granted.

Last edited:
If the person is a very trustworthy person and has designed a framework to ensure that I get paid my money then I am not going to hesitate too much to lend you them.

To me it will be difficult for to do but it's the right thing to do. If the business plan is good and the business has potential to grow. I will definitely give the person the loan.

To be frank I am against getting a loan for starting up a business. If a close friend or relative is in that position I would probably help by giving a donation but not lending money. A borrowed money is putting a pressure on yourself even before the business has started. That will be an interference in the operation of the business.

Even for me I wouldn't be too happy paying off debt with my capital that I think that I can use for something better so it's not an unusual thing to see people not wanting to pay off their debt coming up with several excuses here and there
Remember when you're collecting a loan from mortgage or a money lender you agreed to pay within the repayment schedule? If anything goes contrary it will be additional charges to you.

Remember when you're collecting a loan from mortgage or a money lender you agreed to pay within the repayment schedule? If anything goes contrary it will be additional charges to you.
You are neither a mortgage bank not a money lender and so most people would not respond to you like they would respond to a money lender or a mortgage bank so you have to be very careful before you consider giving out loans to people.

If I have enough money in my own business to spare I always try to help people in scaling their own business with financial help provided that they have a way of paying it back.

Most people are not trusted that is why I find it very difficult to give out loan to people. some of them may not even be interested to pay it back. They may even consider it as their opportunity to use the money without paying.

Most people are not trusted that is why I find it very difficult to give out loan to people. some of them may not even be interested to pay it back. They may even consider it as their opportunity to use the money without paying.
For me I do not see any reason as a business person to be giving out loans to other business persons as I feel that if anybody should need loans they should go to the bank or to any credit lending financial institution.

You are neither a mortgage bank not a money lender and so most people would not respond to you like they would respond to a money lender or a mortgage bank so you have to be very careful before you consider giving out loans to people.
Yes, mortgage bank is simply the institution engage in offering loan to people and not mine. They won't give me attention like the way they'll give to mortgages because I wouldn't charging for collateral and strict measures.

I took the risk at one time despite the documents signed but it was abortive. So no I won't instead I'll advise the person to visit the bank.

For me I do not see any reason as a business person to be giving out loans to other business persons as I feel that if anybody should need loans they should go to the bank or to any credit lending financial institution.
Ok I understand this is true Because most of them will rather take advantage of you by not paying back the money you have help , the reason why they may not go to the bank is because they do not have a collateral.

Yes I do give out loans to people but I make sure the thing or things the loan is going for I follow up to make sure it's achieved most especially biz.

Sometimes we meet people who seek financial help from us as they are about to start a business, most times they request for loans. Do you give out to them, especially now that they are just starting and you don't know how profitable the business would be?
If I am in a position to help a starting business I would first do a feasibility study and if I'm sure of the business, I would rather partner than give a loan. If I feel the business has a high chance of succeeding but I dont know much or trust the idea I can then think of giving the loan

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back