What's new

Do you get notifications for your favorite YouTubers?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
There is an option on YouTube to click the bell icon to be notified of when your favorite YouTubers release new videos. I don't like to use this feature myself, as I just go through my subscription list for recent videos and watch whatever I want to watch. I don't think I need to be notified of every new video as I watch YouTube a lot. Do you use that feature?

There is an option on YouTube to click the bell icon to be notified of when your favorite YouTubers release new videos. I don't like to use this feature myself, as I just go through my subscription list for recent videos and watch whatever I want to watch. I don't think I need to be notified of every new video as I watch YouTube a lot. Do you use that feature?
I'm with you on YouTube notifications. I prefer to check my subscriptions at my own pace without the constant buzz of alerts. Any others who prefer this method?

I'm with you on YouTube notifications. I prefer to check my subscriptions at my own pace without the constant buzz of alerts. Any others who prefer this method?
I just can't stand getting notified every second of a new video. I sub to a lot of channels and when I did have alerts, it was constant barrage of notifications on my phone letting me know so-and-so is live right now, or they have a new video up.

I'm so addicted to YouTube anyway, that anyone I'm interested in watching, I will. Alerts don't push me to watch something or not.

I always disable notification, even for the youtubers I like watching. I do not like to be disturbed by notifications. When I have time, I will always check my favorite youtubers before checking other things on youtube bt I just don't like hitting the bell icon.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back