Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you say you get enough sleep during the night? I tend to get around 5-6 hours a night, but I strive for at least 7 hours. I know the suggestion is around 8-9 hours, but that seems unlikely for me haha. What about you though?

I always find that I am up late as I find that late at night is always quiet and I can get more done without being disturbed. Due to this, I don't feel I get enough sleep at night and instead, I end up catching up during the day the next day when my kids are in school or college or work. I find it better for me to work at night and sleep during the day to catch up if I need to but sometimes this isn't always possible which is a shame. Weekends are usually a little better as I can sleep in and don't have to be up as early to wake my kids for school.

As far as sleep is concerned, I sleep like a baby. I do not take my tensions to my bed. I do not sleep during the daytime and hence I get quality sleep at night.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back