What's new

Do you find that ad blockers affect your earnings from ads?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Having any kind of ads such as Google Adsense can help you monetize your forum but nowadays many people tend to have ad blockers activated on their computers and even on their phones so that they do not get any ads. I myself will usually disable an ad blocker on sites I know where it will help and where the ads are not too intrusive but many people just leave theirs enabled regardless.

Have you found that ad blockers have affected your earnings? How do you deal with it if it's affected your earnings?

I assume that ad blockers are definitely affecting my earnings, however, there is nothing that can be done. I do mention on my website that the visitors should help me earn from ads bu disabling the ads but if the visitor decides to block ads, there is nothing that can be done

ad blockers would definitely affect your earning potentials especially from platforms such as google, but you can devise a smart way of countering this issue and that can be by offering services that would require the user to remove the ad blocker.

It will definitely reduce your earnings. Some sites force users to disable ads to use them though. I won't go so far, but a gentle reminder will be in place to disable ad blockers.

Sorry about that. I guess the people who visit your website and use adblockers are the ones who always try to reduce your earnings. There is nothing that can be done for now. I don't there will be an option later

Having any kind of ads such as Google Adsense can help you monetize your forum but nowadays many people tend to have ad blockers activated on their computers and even on their phones so that they do not get any ads. I myself will usually disable an ad blocker on sites I know where it will help and where the ads are not too intrusive but many people just leave theirs enabled regardless.

Have you found that ad blockers have affected your earnings? How do you deal with it if it's affected your earnings?
Ad blockers have an effect on ad revenue for website owners and publishers who rely on ad revenue as their primary source of revenue. Ad blockers can prevent advertising from being displayed by interrupting the conversation between the server and the user.

Ad blockers are put into browsers to ensure website visitors have a good browsing experience. While its bad for publishers because of the revenue reduction, its good for website visitors. Most ad networks ads are able to bypass even the most sophisticated ad blockers. Its advised to use banner ads as they're immune. Intrusive ads like pop ups and pop unders are mostly affected.

I don't use ad blockers because I want to support people who create websites, YouTube videos, and more. I know that many people use ad blockers to improve their online experience, so it definitely hurts earnings.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back