What's new

Do you find success doing surveys or any of this?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
In the past I used to work a lot with surveys and market research. This of course was when I first started to do work online. I haven't really done it since aside from Mturk a while back. But these days, I have no interest in doing surveys, they are a pain to deal with and offer very little in return. But, does anyone here find success in doing any of this? I've done my fair share of surveys and have done some market research, but never any studies. At least not yet.

Since surveys are better suited to some parts of the world, I rarely get surveys. The very few I have done were through Surveytime. I was paid instantly and I always wish I could qualify for more.

unfortunately, I never profit from them because I'm from the third world so we don't have surveys to do and of course you won't earn anything at last

I think I made like $3 USD with surveytime and like $12 USD with marketagent

I couldn't make any income from surveys most of them are not available in my country (third world)
but in general i think only US and Canda users can get good profit from surveys

I did it for a quite a while and I was making a decent amount from them. I made over $1300 with one site in about a year which was pretty impressive. But I have stopped that now due to a lack of time and it not being worthwhile. If you have free time during the day, it can be worth it. But like you said, they can be difficult and frustrating sometimes.

I've been completing market research studies for quite some time now. It's slow and hard to make a living completely, but as a side income, surveys are a good way to make money online if you have spare time. It's just frustrating when your half-way through a study, and you get disqualified because of not meeting the demographics.

I agree with the other posters. GPT sites and their partners have very shady research methods. If mturk is available to you, it is a much better place to do research. I also do not trust them when it comes to shopping offers. When I first joined, I bought some things from nomorerack, which is awful. Never got my sb disks, never got a response to my email request either. So now I only use swagbucks for 4 of the apps. I take research on mturk or pinecone.

I have had many other offers not credit as well. So at this time I run the 4 apps passively, do the daily tasks and maybe play the games. Sometimes I go to surveys just to get 5 points from dq, but I get annoyed when I do not get immediate dq. Swagbucks for me is good for a dollar a day, which makes bing rewards to PayPal, and that's about it. I do not think they are reliable at all in my experience.

I'm member of many survey panels for long time when I started my journey to make money and I'm still active in it and making decent money. I'm using Opinionworld which is owned by leading company Dynata, LLC and It pays minimum of $0.25 but most surveys are around $1 at least and they have decent numbers of surveys. Even I'm not active full time but I got somewhere 4-5 survey a day which is decent for anyone who want to start making some decent earnings.

I have not had much luck doing surveys and getting paid so not really, but writing on forums and blogs yeah it's been good, I am loving it
Sometime your country is most important part of surveys. I see many sites target US,UK/Canada as they got many projects for research compare tier-2 country which they hardly got projects. Major issues is that you will be disqualify from surveys because you don't fit with their ideal criteria.

Sometime your country is most important part of surveys. I see many sites target US,UK/Canada as they got many projects for research compare tier-2 country which they hardly got projects. Major issues is that you will be disqualify from surveys because you don't fit with their ideal criteria.
Yeah, you are very correct, the country you are in greatly determines it you will eligible for even any survey at all

Sure its true and that is why a lot of people find means to register on those survey sites there , by using vpn and others

many friends made good money from completing surveys but when I wanted to do it they always told me that I was not suitable for this survey, from any site I would be. I don't know why.

Sure its true and that is why a lot of people find means to register on those survey sites there , by using vpn and others
You are right. I have a friend who uses VPN on survey sites and making good money off them. I always thought that VPN isn't allowed but I guess some sites don't really care about that.

You are right. I have a friend who uses VPN on survey sites and making good money off them. I always thought that VPN isn't allowed but I guess some sites don't really care about that.
Which survey sites is he using vpn for because i am not surprised that some survey sites dont care

In my country, the surveys do not arrive, but I know people who live outside of here, and they have done very well answering them.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back