What's new

Do you find success doing surveys or any of this?

To be candid most survey site always rip off thier members with little cent and tedious surveys. It's better to stick to other online business that pays and more convenient than survey
This depends on different locations the tier countries don't face this challenges of peanuts for surveys , they get surveys frequently with good pay.

Remember survey sites always claim to to bring additional income to your main income which I think most use that line as an excuse to deny people of their money whenever they find it hard to pay. Most survey sites out there aren't legit as they claim.

In the past I used to work a lot with surveys and market research. This of course was when I first started to do work online. I haven't really done it since aside from Mturk a while back. But these days, I have no interest in doing surveys, they are a pain to deal with and offer very little in return. But, does anyone here find success in doing any of this? I've done my fair share of surveys and have done some market research, but never any studies. At least not yet.
I have found success with earning from surveys, earning from surveys involves patience,endurance and perseverance because the reward per survey are too small sometimes.

To be candid most survey site always rip off thier members with little cent and tedious surveys. It's better to stick to other online business that pays and more convenient than survey
Those who live in places like US, UK, Canada and the likes hardly have such complaints

it depends on the people who work on the service. If they can complete the survey they can definitely earn income, but for me personally if I do a survey most of them fail I don't know maybe because the survey I did doesn't match my personal data.
Post automatically merged:

I do get income on surveys but that's not much, it seems that surveys are not very profitable for me because the income earned is quite small, even surveys that are done are very rare to be successful.

In the past I used to work a lot with surveys and market research. This of course was when I first started to do work online. I haven't really done it since aside from Mturk a while back. But these days, I have no interest in doing surveys, they are a pain to deal with and offer very little in return. But, does anyone here find success in doing any of this? I've done my fair share of surveys and have done some market research, but never any studies. At least not yet.

This depends on different locations the tier countries don't face this challenges of peanuts for surveys , they get surveys frequently with good pay.
Hello, go through something similar, inverted a lot of time in surveys and in the end the payment was pest, here the contrary you eager more than other pages and get tools to apply them in your negotiation

I have taken my mind off surveys for a very long time , I have found more opportunities in paid forums, until I find surveys that fully support Africa I won't join surveys.

I have taken my mind off surveys for a very long time , I have found more opportunities in paid forums, until I find surveys that fully support Africa I won't join surveys.
Afrisight fully supports Africa and they even pay directly to your bank account when you reach minimum withdrawal, the only issue is that the surveys may be far in between.

In my efforts to redefine what success means to me and to help others do the same, I’ve been exploring this idea via a survey

Afrisight fully supports Africa and they even pay directly to your bank account when you reach minimum withdrawal, the only issue is that the surveys may be far in between.
Since it a thing that won't takes much time , I don't mind joining the site provided they are are paying. You can write a review about it here.

I've engaged in series of paid survey platforms in the past without any chance of withdrawal because of their tideous requirements. But, I do withdraw from Zap and Eureka surveys. Both survey platform are legit and good to be with.

Surveys has always been hard type task for me to achieve success with. I never made a single dime visiting survey sites. It seems my time there is hanging on a slim rope, and I can't just take such chances again wasting my time on it.

Surveys has always been hard type task for me to achieve success with. I never made a single dime visiting survey sites. It seems my time there is hanging on a slim rope, and I can't just take such chances again wasting my time on it.
I had an experience a couple of hours back taking a survey and after spending 15 minutes and at 55% done, I was told that I was unable to complete the survey. I have to say, I was peeved and that is one of the many reasons earning from surveys can be very frustrating.

I had an experience a couple of hours back taking a survey and after spending 15 minutes and at 55% done, I was told that I was unable to complete the survey. I have to say, I was peeved and that is one of the many reasons earning from surveys can be very frustrating.
Very frustrating indeed, that's why I don't visit them again. Imagine what they did there? After pegging you back with some quiz at last you find yourself unable to make anything from your response.

It depends on different countries...its very challenging to deal with in some countries...as for me have never been paid visiting the survey sites, I can't get involved in surveying stuffs again because it's 100% time consuming and you can't have anythingto boost of after all the stress.

After struggle of 3 months today I was succeed to complete a survey.
Today I received an email from a surveying company that a survey is ready which is compatible to my profile I open it and started.
The survey was very lengthy and it would taken about 15 minutes to complete.
After completion of the survey I received $2.15.

Yes I found success in doing survey and any online affiliate marketing advertising program. Very good business to invest into it and to spend your time and money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back