What's new

Do you find success doing surveys or any of this?

Same with me i do see information on my notification telling me that the survey site you are doing has been finished , i guess most survey sites are not for tier2
If it is correct, I have registered in infinite pages for surveys and I have not achieved anything, "There are no surveys available for your country" is the ad that appears

If it is correct, I have registered in infinite pages for surveys and I have not achieved anything, "There are no surveys available for your country" is the ad that appears
I think most times those survey panels pays high for tier1 country and tier3 hardly gets survey due to no advertisers

You can be registered on a survey site for months and not get even one survey to complete if you are from the low tier country.
Surely I live in a lower country, because I have more than 5 months, and I have not been able to answer a survey. For this reason, I already have it ruled out. I don't even bother to enter. Last time they changed the VPN and they canceled the survey

Surely I live in a lower country, because I have more than 5 months, and I have not been able to answer a survey. For this reason, I already have it ruled out. I don't even bother to enter. Last time they changed the VPN and they canceled the survey

This is exactly what I suffered, even though I live in Romania. Say "survey is not available for you", maybe I did something wrong in completing the profile?

This is exactly what I suffered, even though I live in Romania. Say "survey is not available for you", maybe I did something wrong in completing the profile?
Not necessarily. They just have a preferred targeted audience which are mostly from UK, US, Canada and the likes.

In the past I used to work a lot with surveys and market research. This of course was when I first started to do work online. I haven't really done it since aside from Mturk a while back. But these days, I have no interest in doing surveys, they are a pain to deal with and offer very little in return. But, does anyone here find success in doing any of this? I've done my fair share of surveys and have done some market research, but never any studies. At least not yet.
Yes, you are right. Mostly survey sites demand a lot of time and after replying more than half questions ,they disqualify us. So I also hesitate to join surveys sites.
By currently I am working on two sites which are not such problematic.

I guess those survey sites have softwares to know if you are using a vpj or not , i have seem people use those survey sites with VPN and then get banned at the end

In the past I used to work a lot with surveys and market research. This of course was when I first started to do work online. I haven't really done it since aside from Mturk a while back. But these days, I have no interest in doing surveys, they are a pain to deal with and offer very little in return. But, does anyone here find success in doing any of this? I've done my fair share of surveys and have done some market research, but never any studies. At least not yet.
I also lost interest in surveys after getting disaualified from many of them. I only earned from very few of them and that was not even any regular income. I would go weeks and sometimes months before I got any survey. That is when I stopped trying them. I have never tried the market research and studies.

I have not been successful with surveys. One thing I don't like about survey sites is that they collect some information and after some time, they say you are not qualified. It is really irritating.

As for me surveys don't really work for me because am from low tier country . This has made me to avoid survey sites and focus on PTP sites .

At first I get to answer some questions but when it get to some stage..I don't get any offers again,.I really get depressed cos I might have spent minutes on it
It is actually frustrating especially when you are close to minimum payout from the site, it happened to me when I was having $8 in Ysense and I needed $2 to withdraw via Skrill.

It is actually frustrating especially when you are close to minimum payout from the site, it happened to me when I was having $8 in Ysense and I needed $2 to withdraw via Skrill.
The same situation happened to me, but I stopped working on that site after a while I contacted one of the site’s developers and made my withdrawal

To be candid most survey site always rip off thier members with little cent and tedious surveys. It's better to stick to other online business that pays and more convenient than survey

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back