What's new

Do you find single-niche blogs work best?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
When it comes to owning a blog, it varies on what niche the owner goes for to base their blog around. Some people will go for a single niche option whereas others will go for a multi-niche option, it really depends on the kind of person they are and what they like to write about.

When it comes to owning and writing in your blog, what niche do you find is best? Do you find multi-niche blogs are better or do you prefer a single-niche blog?

I myself have been toying with both ideas and I am leaning more towards a multi-niche blog as I do like to write about a lot of things that would fit under multiple niches.

Which do you feel does better in your personal opinion? Multi-niche or single-niche?

In my experience, it is easy to build traffic to your single niche blog because you can start promoting your blog among people who are interested in that niche. If you have multi-niche blog, it will be difficult in marketing and promotion. I also hear that single niche blog gets batter ranking than multi niche blogs.

Managing single niche blog is a bit more easier and fun as well, also you get to give your users maximum info as your focus is on a single topic rather than spreading yourself along various niches

There is nothing that beats having one niche that you are very good at. I don't actually like websites that try to major in different kinds of niche, a jack of all trades is a master of none.

I think single niche blog is very good and easy. When you're writing articles on single niche, you'll understand what and why single niche is love by all. When you choose a single niche, you should ensure you choose a good niche

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back