What's new

Do you find Discord to be too crowded and confusing to use?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
So discord is something I use a lot for some work, hanging out, and of course gaming, but I feel like it's kinda a mess in terms of how it looks and how it's used. I still don't know 100% how to fully utilize it.

Have you figured out Discord yourself? Are you liking it?

I joined discord to follow various crypto projects. Later I started using it for game related content. I was very active in the beginning but later I got bored, everything looked so confusing. Therefore, these days I am not active. I find it too crowded and too confusing.

So discord is something I use a lot for some work, hanging out, and of course gaming, but I feel like it's kinda a mess in terms of how it looks and how it's used. I still don't know 100% how to fully utilize it.

Have you figured out Discord yourself? Are you liking it?

I have had an account on Discord for 3 or 4 years but never got into using it for most part of those years until recently last year. I had new work clients who moved me to using Discord and that's when I began to figure out how to make use of it. I have come to love it more than my first favorite WhatsApp.

I have had an account on Discord for 3 or 4 years but never got into using it for most part of those years until recently last year. I had new work clients who moved me to using Discord and that's when I began to figure out how to make use of it. I have come to love it more than my first favorite WhatsApp.
It can be quite useful depending on what you use it for. For me I use it for some work, but also hang out with friends via voice chat most nights. Once you get the navigation down, it's pretty easy. But some servers can be crowded with channels that can be overwhelming at times.

It can be quite useful depending on what you use it for. For me I use it for some work, but also hang out with friends via voice chat most nights. Once you get the navigation down, it's pretty easy. But some servers can be crowded with channels that can be overwhelming at times.

Yes, that's very correct. I had difficulty with it years ago when I downloaded it. Also, I didn't have much friends using Discord back then too. I think that's the biggest thing which made me to dump it.

Fast-forward years later, I now have lots of friends making use of it and I also have work communication with it, so it's now a commonly used application for me.

I started using Discord last month and it was @DigitalNomad who introduced me to it. There was something he wanted to discuss with me which I won't go into its details and it was only Discord he could do. I'm still learning how to use it and so far so good, I'm catching up.

I joined discord to follow various crypto projects. Later I started using it for game related content. I was very active in the beginning but later I got bored, everything looked so confusing. Therefore, these days I am not active. I find it too crowded and too confusing.

It was Telegram chat/channels that cryptocurrency projects took me very well. I have seen a few cryptocurrency channels on Discord but not as much as I have seen it in Telegram. You have to be very careful with the one's you're into because there are so many scammers in all of them.

Well, I joined Telegram because of crypto projects. Most crypto projects were using Telegram, so I joined and started following various channels. But later, I left all groups and started using them for business communication. I also use Discord for business communication but occasionally.

Well, I joined Telegram because of crypto projects. Most crypto projects were using Telegram, so I joined and started following various channels. But later, I left all groups and started using them for business communication. I also use Discord for business communication but occasionally.

I have never seen any social media platform that promotes airdrops the way it's done on Telegram channels. They push both the one's that are realistic and one's that are useless projects. I have seen it all on Telegram. It won't be long and I will quit using the chat platform. It's not longer that useful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back