What's new

Do you feel that cost of living is more when compared to what you earn?

Indeed, the cost of living in here is increasing too much and my earnings are really low comparatively. This is something that bothers me a lot when it comes to dealing with the daily expenses.
That's actually how it's in many countries. I think the solution is for people to try as much as possible to find other ways of making money for themselves. That way you can be able to overcome the cost of living.

Currently right now the cost of living is extremely high, things are so difficult and my earnings is no where near enough to even sustain myself, which is why am seriously trying hard to increase my earnings.

There is no doubt that the cost of living is very high but what I always try to do is to have several sources of income. That way I can be able to balance both my expenditure and my income.

My expenses are more compared to my active income., If I did not have passive income, I would not be in a position to pay my bills. I also believe that cost of living is higher than earning for most people in the country.

The cost of living has gone so high indeed. What I earn is not enough to cover all my expenses. This is the best time to actualize the advice of having several streams of income. That will make you earn better.

The cost of living is very high because there is high inflation ravaging the economy and its calls for holistic approach by the government because the rate at which the inflation is increasing is disastrous.

Actually the cost of living is really getting much higher than ever.

Due to capitalism, the masses are being exploited by supplying alot or huge labour to earned little income.

Actually the cost of living is really getting much higher than ever.

Due to capitalism, the masses are being exploited by supplying alot or huge labour to earned little income.

There are many capitalistic countries and capitalistic economy shall never end. The fact remains that there are many businesses that are surviving in such kind of conditions and monopolistic nature of businesses help many firms to survive.

Actually the cost of living is really high.
90% of people will or are complaining about what they earned not even be able to satisfy their day need talk more of the future. what they earned Is less than the labour they put.

This may be difficult to decide. Sometimes it may not really be the cost of living being hard .
You could manage the little amount you are earning on monthly basis but the problem is the fact that we have a lot of responsibilities .
That is what is taking our little resources from us.

The problem is never with the amount of money we are making as a worker but with the increasing cost of living caused by inflation and the economy disorder in the country .
The high cost of living is the major problem , there's nithing wrong with the amount we are making on daily basis , but since our daily needs price is increasing almost everyday , its affecting the amount we are making which makes it look like we are not working.

Honestly speaking, I will say that there is no balance between what am earning and the cost of living. The cost of things in the market keeps increasing every day and it is beyond control but then there is no corresponding increase in the amount that am getting paid.

I never felt that before but now that I have migrated to another country, everything is expensive. At first I thought, once I get a job, probably I wouldn't have to feel this way but the job offers that I have been getting, are not offering enough to cope up with these expenses.

So do you guys feel the same that cost of living(no matter where you are) is more when compared to what you earn? Now that I think about it, so far I haven't purchased any house in my home country and if I were to consider that, then even in my home country, the cost of living is way more than what I earn. For anyone, food, clothing and shelter are basic necessities but nowadays, it's hard to find a job where you can get them within 15-20 years of getting your first job.

Do you guys feel the same as well?
Actually, I make money online alone but I am still able to maintain my cost ofiving in a way that I will not be spending beyond what I am supposed to spend per day. It is still enough for now.

This may be difficult to decide. Sometimes it may not really be the cost of living being hard .
You could manage the little amount you are earning on monthly basis but the problem is the fact that we have a lot of responsibilities .
That is what is taking our little resources from us.

Well, the cost of living is definitely increasing so much and this is weakening the purchasing power of many people. When inflation increases, it becomes harder to sell things.

There is no doubt that the cost of living is really getting so high compared to previous years and one of the problem am facing is that the money we earned had not increased in value yet.

There is no doubt that the cost of living is really getting so high compared to previous years and one of the problem am facing is that the money we earned had not increased in value yet.

The cost of living is becoming high because the rate of fuel is becoming high by the passage of time. Inflation rate depends a lot on the prices of petrol.

Well, i wouldn't say my cost of living is more than the money i earn because my parents are the one who takes care of all my expenses. I just earn money for my personal use.
If this is your reality then you are very lucky and I will advise you to start making provision to increase your income because it will get to a stage you will have to cater for yourself

Well, the cost of living is definitely increasing so much and this is weakening the purchasing power of many people. When inflation increases, it becomes harder to sell things.
Inflation is a very serious factors that most government of most countries around the world are battling with.
It makes things difficult that even a single thing that would have been cheaper are being sold at a very high price.
In that case we need to increase our earning through multiple source of income.

The cost of living has gone so high indeed. What I earn is not enough to cover all my expenses. This is the best time to actualize the advice of having several streams of income. That will make you earn better.
Yeah, It is always very important and necessary to have multiple streams of income. That is actually the only way in which you can meet up with a lot of expenses in this current time. The cost of living have actually gone up.

There is absolutely no doubt that I felt so discouraged when I compared the level of my earnings and what I am been paid of. I felt like to explore other possible opportunities than been working for salary.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back