What's new

Do you feel that cost of living is more when compared to what you earn?

The cost of living is too high and every time they raise the minimum wage in America, it just goes higher. There is no solution with doing this over and over again. I think in order to lower the cost of living, they need to focus on building up our own lines of production to make things cheaper, provide better jobs, and allow the market to grow without the government going in and demanding companies pay more.

The cost of living where I am staying and working is very high compare to my hometown where the cost of living is low , the main reason why some people cannot save is because of the cost of living .

Currently yes that is how I feel and as such I believe that the best way to move on is to have with you more earnings opportunity and be making a lot of money . with that you wouldn't feel anything about the cost of living.

I earn even less now than I did before COVID, and the inflation is making things worse. I now have to work extra hours and focus more on side hustles to meet up with expenses.

Years ago I would be able to live off what I earned comfortably but now since the pandemic and even the war in Ukraine, the cost of living and inflation has rocketed to prices I never thought I would see. I am noticing that even what I am making at the moment which is pretty much the same as I was making a few years ago is helping but in some cases, it's just not enough. I am finding I am having to work more now to earn more just to be more comfortable.

With the current rate I am earning, the cost of living is extremely high and that is why I have resolved to beat that so that I emerge financially more boyant by creating multiple streams of income.

There's no doubt to the fact that the cost of living is extremely high. For someone like me, I spent almost everything I make monthly to buy things and pay bills. A d this is the same thing many people are people are experiencing.

I never felt that before but now that I have migrated to another country, everything is expensive. At first I thought, once I get a job, probably I wouldn't have to feel this way but the job offers that I have been getting, are not offering enough to cope up with these expenses.

So do you guys feel the same that cost of living(no matter where you are) is more when compared to what you earn? Now that I think about it, so far I haven't purchased any house in my home country and if I were to consider that, then even in my home country, the cost of living is way more than what I earn. For anyone, food, clothing and shelter are basic necessities but nowadays, it's hard to find a job where you can get them within 15-20 years of getting your first job.

Do you guys feel the same as well?
I think it is a big problem with those who want to start a job, their expenses may exceed then their incomes, but if you improve your skills then you can find other ways to make money.

To me the most significant thing that is affecting my livelihood is actual inflation. I am currently making more than what I am spending but I do not think that is going to remain like that for long.

I never felt that before but now that I have migrated to another country, everything is expensive. At first I thought, once I get a job, probably I wouldn't have to feel this way but the job offers that I have been getting, are not offering enough to cope up with these expenses.

So do you guys feel the same that cost of living(no matter where you are) is more when compared to what you earn? Now that I think about it, so far I haven't purchased any house in my home country and if I were to consider that, then even in my home country, the cost of living is way more than what I earn. For anyone, food, clothing and shelter are basic necessities but nowadays, it's hard to find a job where you can get them within 15-20 years of getting your first job.

Maybe I mean in my country at least everything is a bit exapensive but my work is not anything crazy I make enough money to get basic needs and buy something nice here and there but I think it is more exapensive then my earnings

The cost of living is increasing everyday due to the inflation and the economic condition of the country which is affecting what we are making as salary and profit because that one remain stagnant.

I usually calculate this all the time and that is a particular metric I did not joke with. I will always ensure that what I am making is more than my average cost of earning or I am going to reduce it

I earn even less now than I did before COVID, and the inflation is making things worse. I now have to work extra hours and focus more on side hustles to meet up with expenses.
You need to work extra to help you add to your source of income as the inflation is not going to leave any time soon as the government of the day seems hopeless and are not considerate to the plight of the people

Well, definitely, the cost of living is certainly too high and I am not earning enough at all. My expenditures are also quite high as well and inflation is also increasing.

Yes. I feel that the rent is more than my earnings and this is making me to remain in my parents house. When I accumulate my earnings, I decide to purchase land and build house than to be waisting money on rent that I can't pay two years before I begin to accumulate debt.

What I'm earning most time is very low compared with the cost of living. That's why I do engage in more than one job to balance thing. Everything is cost and it's obvious to the feeble eyes that one job is not enough now, especially for hustler.

Yes that's the fact about it, the cost of living itself depends on the country you're and at the same time, it depends on amount of money one earns. In some places things seems to be cheap and vice versa.

The cost of living where I am staying and working is very high compare to my hometown where the cost of living is low , the main reason why some people cannot save is because of the cost of living .

Indeed, the cost of living in here is increasing too much and my earnings are really low comparatively. This is something that bothers me a lot when it comes to dealing with the daily expenses.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back