What's new

Do you feel that cost of living is more when compared to what you earn?

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I never felt that before but now that I have migrated to another country, everything is expensive. At first I thought, once I get a job, probably I wouldn't have to feel this way but the job offers that I have been getting, are not offering enough to cope up with these expenses.

So do you guys feel the same that cost of living(no matter where you are) is more when compared to what you earn? Now that I think about it, so far I haven't purchased any house in my home country and if I were to consider that, then even in my home country, the cost of living is way more than what I earn. For anyone, food, clothing and shelter are basic necessities but nowadays, it's hard to find a job where you can get them within 15-20 years of getting your first job.

Do you guys feel the same as well?

Sadly cost of living has drastically gone up since the pandemic. I believe it's a huge reason as to why inflation has happened. Less people are working, unemployment is on the rise and people don't seem to want to work anymore.

I make about the same as I have been for the past 5-10 years, so my cost of living has increased for what I'm making.

I am presently not making so much money that I think I should be making if you are going to compare it with the economic realities because inflation is happening too much.

Sadly, since the outbreak, costs of life have increased significantly.
I think it's a major factor in the rise in inflation.
People no longer appear to desire to work, there is a decline in employment, and unemployment is rising.

Well, i wouldn't say my cost of living is more than the money i earn because my parents are the one who takes care of all my expenses. I just earn money for my personal use.

Well, i wouldn't say my cost of living is more than the money i earn because my parents are the one who takes care of all my expenses. I just earn money for my personal use.
With the economic condition of the world , most especially in my country currently , the cost of living here is really hard and the amount of money we are making is not enough to make end meet .

We should only be saying we are earning after taking care of all our expenses we still small amount left to take care of ourselves. But after my tax and paying all my bills, there's always nothing left.

With the economic condition of the world , most especially in my country currently , the cost of living here is really hard and the amount of money we are making is not enough to make end meet .
I'm so sorry about that. I can't say with the condition of the economy, things are rosy in my country. They aren't. I'm just thankful that we can get through day by day.

Of course. That's the reason why I'm seeking out a better job (which I'll get soon) and also expanding my mental and skill assets so that I can have side hustles that'll bring in profits as well.

If that's what you are thinking, the way to Handle this is by not spending more than what you can earn, a lot of people have lose it because they are spending more than what they can earn.

Sincerely speaking if we are to go buy our hearts desires, our wants, the cost of leaving if higher than our earnings while because our wants will never finish but our earnings shall finish

I believe it's a huge reason as to why inflation has happened. Less people are working, unemployment is on the rise and people don't seem to want to work anymore.

I make about the same as I have been for the past 5-10 years, so my cost of living has increased for what I'm making.

I never felt that before but now that I have migrated to another country, everything is expensive. At first I thought, once I get a job, probably I wouldn't have to feel this way but the job offers that I have been getting, are not offering enough to cope up with these expenses.

So do you guys feel the same that cost of living(no matter where you are) is more when compared to what you earn? Now that I think about it, so far I haven't purchased any house in my home country and if I were to consider that, then even in my home country, the cost of living is way more than what I earn. For anyone, food, clothing and shelter are basic necessities but nowadays, it's hard to find a job where you can get them within 15-20 years of getting your first job.

Do you guys feel the same as well?
Due to excessive inflation, I currently don't earn as much money as I believe I should really be generating based on current financial environment. The rising prices have been extremely detrimental.

I am presently not making so much money that I think I should be making if you are going to compare it with the economic realities because inflation is happening too much.
I think the inflation is affecting people in all parts of the world. This is why it is important or necessary for you to try to create multiple sources of income and that is what I am trying to do.

In my opinion I would suggest that the best approach to handle it is to avoid overspending because doing so often results in people losing control of their finances.

I think that after the pandemic, the dire state of major economic fundamentals such as inflation have been made bare and this has made the standard of living extremely exorbitant in recent times

Actually alot of people in the third world countries are experiencing such kind of predicament where by thete earnings is less compared to there cost of living. and has less resources to maintain their lives.

I d definitely feel that the cost of living is much more than I make in a monthly basis, the inflation rate is going up daily on an alarming rate and I can not sustain this kind of inflation for long

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back