What's new

Do you feel like social media is politically biased?

Jason

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Trump is planning his own social network based on free speech. However, is social media really biased? Should we worry about it being when we are promoting our websites? Well, I saw tons of Confederate pages on Facebook, so I don't understand what the fuss is about. Well, obviously social media doesn't want hardcore hate speech, who wouldn't even understand that?

Comments about politics can make a person seem obnoxious and unattractive to a lot of people. It's not good for business or making friends, unless your friend zone and/or customer base is also political maniacs (of the same beliefs), lol.

Social media has become so powerful. Even irrelevant or misinformation can cause an uprising and riot in the country. It's a good place to interact and exchange ideas. We all should use this responsibly, should use it constructively without spreading hatred and racism.

Actually there are so many platform within the social media unit which has been used for political purposes but in general is not politically based because it has been used to challenge the government also.

To me social media is not politically biased. What happened is social media is trying to satisfy the majority of the folowers. Once you have many people on your side on social media, they admin of social media will be lenient with you. That's why twitter and co are having problem with African government.

The media platforms are absolutely biased toward one side and it's been proven now that certain content of conservatives have been restriced by Facebook employees and algorithms. I don't use Facebook for much of anything except to see pics of family and friends. There is no way I'd trust any type of political info on there.

Yes, because politicians use social media in order to influence the decisions of the people. Fake news are also rampant there and people just share them without doing cross checks.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back