What's new

Do you feel hosting prices are reasonable?

The fact is that the domain hosting prices for their services is okay and affordable as far as I am concerned but I have found out that I don't need to pay domain hosting services because there are companies that offers the services for free.

The fact is that the domain hosting prices for their services is okay and affordable as far as I am concerned but I have found out that I don't need to pay domain hosting services because there are companies that offers the services for free.

Saying what hosting plan is reasonable or not is really a realative thing from my own perspective on the subject. Someone may find it fair and commensurate with the services they get and another may find it rediculouse

Saying what hosting plan is reasonable or not is really a realative thing from my own perspective on the subject. Someone may find it fair and commensurate with the services they get and another may find it rediculouse

Maybe yours increased due to other features surrounding the hosting increasing in price too. I know you host several of your website through Namecheap.

Maybe yours increased due to other features surrounding the hosting increasing in price too. I know you host several of your website through Namecheap.

I believe the statement. This is really relative as what people achieve from their various hosting plans will most definitely be different from their different experiences on such plans

I believe the statement. This is really relative as what people achieve from their various hosting plans will most definitely be different from their different experiences on such plans

Well it is hard to tell what would be the right price for the sites, because I don't think there is a direct measure of your payment to what you are getting, you have no choice or go with the cheapest platform.

Well it is hard to tell what would be the right price for the sites, because I don't think there is a direct measure of your payment to what you are getting, you have no choice or go with the cheapest platform.

with the company I work for, yes, I consider that there are some decent prices and some quality services offered in return. honestly, I would pay even more for those services.

with the company I work for, yes, I consider that there are some decent prices and some quality services offered in return. honestly, I would pay even more for those services.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back