What's new

Do you feel hosting prices are reasonable?

jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you feel they are reasonable based on what you signed up for? I mean, you get what you pay for, right? However, though, in certain situations in business, the owners take advantage of things to be unfair. Some say that's the situation with cable and/or satellite TV.

Do you feel they are reasonable based on what you signed up for? I mean, you get what you pay for, right? However, though, in certain situations in business, the owners take advantage of things to be unfair. Some say that's the situation with cable and/or satellite TV.

I am not at all sure about this.
People believe that spending around 12K INR is normal for a hosting but I don't feel that way. I have a Google Adsense account and even after 4 years, it doesn't even have 3K INR.

So, there is no way, spending 1k for a month is a reasonable price. I use Godaddy shared hosting, 3- tier plan and not the basic plan. The first plan is relatively cheaper but it's not reliable. May be it's time for me to look for a reliable cheaper hosting, elsewhere.

I am not at all sure about this.
People believe that spending around 12K INR is normal for a hosting but I don't feel that way. I have a Google Adsense account and even after 4 years, it doesn't even have 3K INR.

So, there is no way, spending 1k for a month is a reasonable price. I use Godaddy shared hosting, 3- tier plan and not the basic plan. The first plan is relatively cheaper but it's not reliable. May be it's time for me to look for a reliable cheaper hosting, elsewhere.

In my first project I would say no, but with my latest project my answer is yes, I am using the same hosting my darling was using for several years, and we got a really good deal, even for the website design the price was more than great, we edited ourselves for several weeks and we got a masterpiece.

In my first project I would say no, but with my latest project my answer is yes, I am using the same hosting my darling was using for several years, and we got a really good deal, even for the website design the price was more than great, we edited ourselves for several weeks and we got a masterpiece.

If you are in early stage then it could be not worth of it but if you are looking for long term future then defiantly it is worth to pay for it. After all they providing 24x7 service for you and I feel it very reasonable price to host your content.

If you are in early stage then it could be not worth of it but if you are looking for long term future then defiantly it is worth to pay for it. After all they providing 24x7 service for you and I feel it very reasonable price to host your content.

One can not approximately say how much a host cost because it differs but generally Website hosting costs can vary, with prices starting as low as $2.49 per month and escalating all the way up to $729 – or even higher. The cost depends on a variety of factors, such as the type of website you have, how many monthly visitors you expect to have, and whether you need extra services such as automated backups and an email account.

One can not approximately say how much a host cost because it differs but generally Website hosting costs can vary, with prices starting as low as $2.49 per month and escalating all the way up to $729 – or even higher. The cost depends on a variety of factors, such as the type of website you have, how many monthly visitors you expect to have, and whether you need extra services such as automated backups and an email account.

There is nothing to take advantage of by the owner of hosting company. The price of the Houston is practically the same among all the companies except for the extra add-ons you have on your hosting account. When you're signing up with the hosting account, you have to be very careful with the extra popups that comes along with the package you choose, as these add extra cost to the hosting package you're going to choose and the price might be higher than expected at the end of the days.

There is nothing to take advantage of by the owner of hosting company. The price of the Houston is practically the same among all the companies except for the extra add-ons you have on your hosting account. When you're signing up with the hosting account, you have to be very careful with the extra popups that comes along with the package you choose, as these add extra cost to the hosting package you're going to choose and the price might be higher than expected at the end of the days.

Local web hosting companies charge less than international web hosting companies, however, I do not know how local services compares with the foreign services. I believe hosting price is high compared to what the small website owners can make

Local web hosting companies charge less than international web hosting companies, however, I do not know how local services compares with the foreign services. I believe hosting price is high compared to what the small website owners can make

There are different web domain hoster which makes it a competitive market so I would say that it is relatively reasonable as we have different domains that offer different services some even have free limited features.

There are different web domain hoster which makes it a competitive market so I would say that it is relatively reasonable as we have different domains that offer different services some even have free limited features.

Instead of leaving a reply to the question asked by the OP, will ask my own question: I am paying about $5 per month to host 15 websites. Do you think this is a fair price or do you think I am paying a lot of money to host my website?

Instead of leaving a reply to the question asked by the OP, will ask my own question: I am paying about $5 per month to host 15 websites. Do you think this is a fair price or do you think I am paying a lot of money to host my website?

During my first website development experience, I'll say that my time paying for those hosting didn't materialize anything. Because i never earned a dime to recover my funds spent to get the hosting services done.

During my first website development experience, I'll say that my time paying for those hosting didn't materialize anything. Because i never earned a dime to recover my funds spent to get the hosting services done.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back