What's new

Do you feel computer usage can be addicting?

You are right by what you said, if you don't use take breaks it will affect you mentally, that's why I said is not all about making money always, yourself also matters.
I agree with you, mental health worths more than gold because if you have a good mental health then you can make alot of money using your calm mind.

I agree with you, mental health worths more than gold because if you have a good mental health then you can make alot of money using your calm mind.
You got it right, just like I said the fact that you are earning money doesn't mean you don't need rest, there's is this person I know, he is also working but lack of rest is eating him up gradually.

I would say that it is a good addiction if you are using your computer for something productive. It becomes a bad addiction when all you do is chat away or do other irrelevant things. For people that make money with their computers, it is not bad if you ask me.

You got it right, just like I said the fact that you are earning money doesn't mean you don't need rest, there's is this person I know, he is also working but lack of rest is eating him up gradually.
It doesn't worth to work like a machine full time just to earn money, earning money is a part of life not the whole life, we should also enjoy our lives and nature.

That's true, if you are using your PC for things like this you'll definitely make good benefits out of it, what's the maximum hour's you spend a day using your laptop?
Lately, none. I do most of my work, emailing, and texting right on my phone. My laptop is here but it's covered with all kinds of junk and I really need to clean out that corner of my room. haha

Yes computer usage can be additive. The fact that you carry about your mobile phone, playing games on it every time and listening to music on it, visiting different sites of your choice per time is a sign of addiction. Also your computer is a very additive gadget that are so much additive. Many people can not do without pressing there system, checking updates about a thing or the other. Some people even start pressing even without a purpose. All these are signs of addiction.

It doesn't worth to work like a machine full time just to earn money, earning money is a part of life not the whole life, we should also enjoy our lives and nature.
Yes you are right, I completely agree with what you said, if want to enjoy your life you definitely need to find a way to be earning money, money do help with a lot of things.

Since I work remotely, I spend many hours on my laptop every day. It's really easy to get addicted, you don't even notice. Let me just check this, glance at that. Now I make myself shut it down the moment I finish and I don't turn it back on for two hours at least. Back to taking walks, having coffee with friends!

Yes you are right, I completely agree with what you said, if want to enjoy your life you definitely need to find a way to be earning money, money do help with a lot of things.
This is the point, in every aspect of our lives we need money, some people say that money can not bring happiness but in my opinion beside other things we also need money to be happy.

This is the point, in every aspect of our lives we need money, some people say that money can not bring happiness but in my opinion beside other things we also need money to be happy.
That's just it, we need to have enough money, I can say if we don't have enough money we are not going to survive it, and if you want to earn money you are expected to work hard and earn it.

Excessive computer usage can lead to addiction-like behaviors, such as difficulty in controlling the use of computers and negative impacts on personal and professional relationships.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back