What's new

Do you feel affiliate exchanges help bring traffic?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
When I first started out creating forums and websites I learned a lot about the best way to promote my site that is accepted and professional and found that one of the ways to help promote my sites was through affiliate exchanges with other sites where by I would put an affiliate image linking back to their site on my site and they would do the same for me with my affiliate image and link. I found that this did work for bringing traffic to my site and it helped the other site out as well.

Do you feel in your experience that affiliate exchanges help bring traffic? Have you used this method to bring traffic to your site and had results?

I have never used affiliate exchanges method to bring traffic to my site. As a matter of fact, i don't own a site and i'm just coming to know of using affiliate exchanges method to bring traffic to one's site.

If you believe you have some disposable income that you can allow people to do the work for you then that is a brilliant idea. Affiliate traffic is also one of the most organic kind of traffic.

When I first started out creating forums and websites I learned a lot about the best way to promote my site that is accepted and professional and found that one of the ways to help promote my sites was through affiliate exchanges with other sites where by I would put an affiliate image linking back to their site on my site and they would do the same for me with my affiliate image and link. I found that this did work for bringing traffic to my site and it helped the other site out as well.

Do you feel in your experience that affiliate exchanges help bring traffic? Have you used this method to bring traffic to your site and had results?
Well I guess it is dependent on the two WEBSITES. If one website has a lot of traffic coming in, definitely you will benefit or the vice versa. But if none, well I'm sorry to disappoint you. You gotta try a different method.

For me I don't think affiliate exchanges makes a good traffic. I believe in the organic traffic from social media sites that is derived from links that are spread all over the sites.

They could if you're both active within each others' communities/sites. Years ago, most of my affiliates were active on Revillution and even the sites I had prior, but nowadays it's a bit less of the case, but people also have lives and can get busy so I don't blame em tbh.

I think for most, probably not, but if done properly they can be a good thing.

Are you talking about backlinking? Yes, I think that backlinking could be important for many content creators and this is why many article directories allow you to put a link to your website.

Affiliate exchanges can bring traffic to your website. Affiliate exchanges are networks or websites that allow you to share traffic and customers between each other. When you join an affiliate exchange, your website is added to the network, and other websites in the network can link to your website, thus bringing in more traffic. Affiliate exchanges can be a solid way to boost the traffic to your website, which can be monetized.

You might even be surprised at the traffic that they are even bringing his genuine traffic and they are not just doing it because they want to be paid because the people who are clicking it actually need something from you.

I don't think this helps. You might get 10-20 visits in a day but would you count that as traffic? However, I did not get good number of visit by exchanging banner does not mean you will also experience the same thing, it all depends on your own personal experience.

I don't think this helps. You might get 10-20 visits in a day but would you count that as traffic? However, I did not get good number of visit by exchanging banner does not mean you will also experience the same thing, it all depends on your own personal experience.

Traffic exchange is just like bartering system. You basically have to "barter" traffic. When you visit a specific site, the owners of those sites shall also visit your website as well.

This can be a successful method of increasing website traffic since it enables businesses to focus on prospective clients who have already expressed interest in their products and services. Furthermore, affiliate exchanges might assist a company create more revenue and connections.

I would never use such kind of exchanges to get traffic and i think that many networks such as ad sponsors would also not like to advertise on such platforms either.

As we all know that affiliate exchange with another website make us to get more traffic, why because the person will upload some of your contents on his website. Likewise you, you're expected to do the same to him.

This model of promotion is very good as you would spend so little for quality traffic and if done properly it can potentially explode your site traffic for good .

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back