Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Death is an inevitable thing of life that we all must come to terms with. Life can be scary, but it comes down to how well you live your life. Do what you want, what you can, and try to have as much fun as you can while you can. That's been my mentality in recent years as I've seen some of my friends from school pass away at young ages after not having done much with their lives. I want to travel the world, try new foods more often, experience what life has to offer and than some. That way, I don't think I would fear death as much, as I would have lived a great life up to that point. What are your feelings on death and living life to the fullest before that inevitably happens?

I fear death because it is an unknown thing. No one can really predict how or when we are going to die. So it is basically a fear of the unknown but it is inevitable and this realization has made me come to terms with death.

I never used to really think about death when I was younger. It wasn't until I had my third child that I was sat one day and I just thought to myself "What would my kids do if I passed away and wasn't here anymore?" and that upset me so much.

That was when I realized that I do in actual fact have a fear of death even though I didn't realize it before that.

Until death takes away someone significant, we often feel invincible and think it won't touch us. I recently lost my grandma, who was my best friend, and it hit me hard. It made me realize the importance of cherishing every moment and living life to the fullest.
During my search for information on death and funerals, I stumbled upon flat grave marker designs. They offer a simple yet meaningful way to honor our loved ones. It's a personal choice, but it might be worth considering.
Ultimately, I believe that life should be about embracing experiences, trying new things, and creating lasting memories. By doing so, we can live a fulfilling life and face death with fewer regrets.

Last edited:
I fear death because it is an unknown thing. No one can really predict how or when we are going to die. So it is basically a fear of the unknown but it is inevitable and this realization has made me come to terms with death.
I don't fear it so much for that. I fear not living my life to the best of my abilities before I die. And I think that's how a lot of people feel. I think the unknown is what I would look forward to. Because what else can you do after you're dead? I hope I get sent to some heaven or some good place when I die, or I just cease to be, with no living in another realm or in a heaven or in any other spiritual realm or something.

I don't fear death so much as I fear what I could miss out on or leave behind, if that makes sense. I think I fear suffering more than death. Like having to deal with a chronic illness. I am a bit of a hypochondriac.

I think I've always said I fear excruciating pain more than death. You can have a peaceful death, but nothing about excruciating pain is peaceful. I don't have much of a belief system for what happens after death, but I've come to accept it just as a part of life that is inevitable.

There's one thing I've learnt, to thank God for my life because I can say for a fact he has come through for me in various ways and he has given me this gift, so I can say no I don't When It's My Time but when It's My Time he knows best.

There's only one reason why I fear death is because it's something that I don't have any control over. It can happen at any time of its choice. This is what scares me about death.

You could just be walking and boom you drop dead without any warning. It's definitely something very creepy to be worried about any day and time in my opinion.

Grant, you've touched on a profound topic. Death is indeed a part of life, and how we approach it varies from person to person. It's inspiring to hear about your mindset of living life to the fullest and making the most of your time. Experiencing new things, traveling, and enjoying good food can truly enrich our lives.

I wouldn't say that I'm afraid of death itself, because you shouldn't be afraid of what is inevitable, but I would say that I'm afraid of what can happen after death. I have put together various theories about what could happen to our consciousness, and some of them scare me

I must say in some occurrence I fear death while some instances, I have any second thought. Painful death is a total no. Am scared of that.

On the other hand a peaceful death is some how preferable. So it is about where the impact hits, positively or negatively.

I think everyone fears death. Nobody wants it that I know of. Well, I'm actually wrong on this, but it seems like 90 percent of people, a guess, are trying to avoid dumb things to cause death. For instance, nobody is walking carelessly out on a busy street.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back