Do you exercise

AruneBend

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jul 7, 2022
USD
$5.0400USD
Biznotes
I do since I sit a lot and it's very necessary for me it's like a reward for me because exercise makes me feel better and happier so what about you?

I like to keep fit. One of the goals of man is to ensure that your body and soul is in order and keeping fit is a good way to start it. I don't joke with my morning drills unless when I am in a haste to meet up with an appointment that I may have that morning. Aside from that, keeping fit is a key part of my lifestyle.

I don't get enough exercise in my life. I haven't done much in recent months because I've been dealing with wound care that requires my wound to stay dry, and sweeting a lot is not ideal for the healing process. So once that's full on healed I will be starting up DDP Yoga.

The only time I get any kind of exercise is when I mow the lawn and do yard work over the weekend. Other than that, no I don't exercise at all. I don't go to the gym. I don't go on long walks. I don't go on a jog. I don't do push ups or sit ups in my spare time like I used to when I was a kid to stay in shape.

As I work from home and spend a lot of time sitting at my desk working, I always try to get up and be as active as possible. This a lot of the time results in me heading out for a walk as well as getting things done at home to stay active as well.

I have always been someone who hates to sit for long periods of time so it's easy for me to get up frequently and keep active.

Yes, almost every day I do physical exercise, whether in the gym or doing calisthenics, I have been practicing physical exercise for a long time, almost 10 years to date, and it is something that releases a lot of stress, helps me disconnect, and keeps me in good physical condition and good health.

8 years ago, I used to be very active with working out. I didn't need the gym to workout because I have everything at home. I worked out every single day except for Sundays. I was very active in playing football 8 years ago, so I needed to keep fit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back