Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I tend to use just white hat SEO methods as I don't want to risk any of my sites losing rank or being taken down. I prefer to play it safe over anything. But I know there is some worth to doing black hat SEO, but is it as good as it was in the past? Or has it sort of lost its impact these days?

Would you advise against doing black hat SEO?

With Blackheart methods you are sure of getting results instantly and the results are usually massive but on the long run it will always come back to haunt you because it is not sustainable.

I have never used black hat seo methods, even though they say black hat seo can rank your website, I do not think these methods actually work because search engine bots can easily identify the techniques used.

I tend to use just white hat SEO methods as I don't want to risk any of my sites losing rank or being taken down. I prefer to play it safe over anything. But I know there is some worth to doing black hat SEO, but is it as good as it was in the past? Or has it sort of lost its impact these days?

Would you advise against doing black hat SEO?
I do not engage in blackhat SEO activities and do not promote the use of blackhat SEO strategies. It is vital to know that Black Hat SEO practices violate search engine guidelines and may result in penalties or even removal from search results.

I do not engage in blackhat SEO activities and do not promote the use of blackhat SEO strategies. It is vital to know that Black Hat SEO practices violate search engine guidelines and may result in penalties or even removal from search results.
The only time I use blackhat method is when I am promoting a cpa offer, apart from this sort of offers, I do not use black hat method to promote my website or my blog

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back