What's new

Do you ever think MySpace could make a comeback?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I know MySpace is pretty much a dead site compared to the likes of Facebook, Twitter and a few other sites. But, could MySpace one day make a comeback as a social media site? I see it is still used a lot for bands and artists to promote their music. But I don't know anyone who touches the site anymore. Do you?

I think if MySpace wanted to come back as a social media site and compete against the likes of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and such it would have to make a lot of changes to its platform. Is it possible for them to come back and succeed in social media? Of course, if they have the ability to make changes that people would want to see in a social media platform I could see them coming back and being just as popular.

The website is still alive I make a visit it is like pop stars news or something like this or like Skyrock one.
Are you talking about the following website?

The website is still alive I make a visit it is like pop stars news or something like this or like Skyrock one.
Are you talking about the following website?

That's the one :) it used to be more of a social media network similar to Facebook way back and then it kind of died off and turned more into a site for music and such instead. Many would love to see it make a comeback as a social media like it used to be but they seem to be keeping it for more music-related things now.

I don't think MySpace could make any comeback as the competition today is really very tough now and the cost would be too high.

Personally, I don't see MySpace making any kind of serious comeback as a full social media platform. It's time have passed and that's why it's strictly on Music niche contents. When Facebook came out was when MySpace should have done something to still remain relevant but it never did.

Myspace can come back provided it adds new features, features that are not seen on any social media platforms. Even though there are numerous platforms for game streaking, this did not deter Kick from getting launched and now the streaming platform is getting popular.

The problem is that most people have moved on from using MySpace. It's going to take big marketing to bring users back to using the social media platform. Take for instance, it's going to take more to pull users out from using TikTok and back into using MySpace if they don't offer something exceptional.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back