What's new

Do you ever take a day off for mental health?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you ever take days off of work for your mental health? If so how long? I think it's imperative that we all take out mental health seriously and if we need time away from work for a little while, not be afraid to ask for some time off. I think any work that doesn't allow mental days as I call them, because it is good to give your employees a break from the chaos.

What do you think?

I do not take a day off for mental health. Actually, working makes me mentally fit. I work not only for making money for also for mental health. I work because I enjoy it. However, I also do fun activities

Taking day offs is very good for workers. People can get so mentally fatigued and so it is great to give them a break. I think one or two off days per week are enough.

Do you ever take days off of work for your mental health? If so how long? I think it's imperative that we all take out mental health seriously and if we need time away from work for a little while, not be afraid to ask for some time off. I think any work that doesn't allow mental days as I call them, because it is good to give your employees a break from the chaos.

What do you think?
There are days that I will not feel like working because I need to rest and I need to protect my mental health. I do that once in a week and it depends on the day that I am very free

What do you think?
Taking time away from work to take care of your mental health is very important for your health , but its really good for those who have their own business , not for people working under someone because you might be sacked .

It is actually very important to take your mental health serious irrespective of the business or work you are engaged in.
So, I find it to take a day off atimes so as to prevent total breakdown which will cause me not to function properly.

We all know that our mental health is very important to because anything that affects our mental health affects the whole body. So, it is good to take few days off to take care of yourself.

There was a time i use to feel resting due to sickness was wasting time, i would be able to earn so much if i keep pushing. With time i came to understand that their is nothing as important as your health, be it mental or physical health. Take a break when you really need it.

I don't understand how working affects our mental health. For one , working and seeing your money in your account boosts your mental health. It only becomes necessary if you are working in a toxic environment.

What do you think?

There are certain times when I have to take off in order to take a break. The fact remains that working for 24 hours makes me tired and increases my stress and this is never a good thing in the first place.

As a offline worker i don't have such opportunity but when i work online i make for myself 1-2 days a month day off, because working online is more harder for mental health than offline

There are certain times when I have to take off in order to take a break. The fact remains that working for 24 hours makes me tired and increases my stress and this is never a good thing in the first place.

I am not sure if there is any human being who can subject himself or herself to working 24 hours every day. This is because it is going to be very detrimental to that person's health and he or she will definitely breakdown in a very critical way.

I do take some days off for my mental health sometimes. I feel working plus my school work puts a strain my mental health a lot. So I try to rest as much as possible.

We all need due rest because we are nor robots. So it is important to take some time off work to take care of your health as it is more important than that job you are doing.

I don't think that I will need up to a day off to focus on my mental health because I do regular emotional exercises every day to make sure that I get things done and not getting affect my mental health at all.

We all need due rest because we are nor robots. So it is important to take some time off work to take care of your health as it is more important than that job you are doing.

This is something that a lot of people who believe that they have too much responsibility to take care of and as a result of that, they are working themselves to death needs to understand because no matter how much you try to over stress yourself because you have responsibilities to take care of, you need to rest in order for you to still be able to do the things that you're supposed to do.

There are so many things that can lead to mental health and many people don't even know that stress can be part of those things. I stress myself too much at work, i usually take time at work for my mental health

Absolutely no because I haven't or ever had issues of mental health but I believe it will be very important for those suffering from such, to have a long break to be able to tackle it because it might affect them if they don't.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back