What's new

Do you ever take a break from your tech?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you ever take a break from your tech? I have found that I am way too reliant on my tech, from my phone, tablet, laptop, pc, gaming consoles etc. Have you ever just taken a break from your tech? How long of a break did you do? I really should consider taking a break from tech myself.

I can honestly say that I really don't ever take a break from my technology unless I am sleeping or out and about doing some kind of shopping or even going for a walk. If I am not using my phone I am usually using my PC or my laptop and if I am not using my laptop, PC, or phone I will either be using my Xbox or my Nintendo Switch so I am always using tech in some way each day and for many hours a day. I would say more so now though that I am using my PC more due to me working from home and completing orders that I get.

I take some break when it is needed and that is why I do not use my phone for other things that are not reasonable anymore because I need to rest from it
Do you ever take a break from your tech? I have found that I am way too reliant on my tech, from my phone, tablet, laptop, pc, gaming consoles etc. Have you ever just taken a break from your tech? How long of a break did you do? I really should consider taking a break from tech myself.

Yes, I take breaks from technology when I'm busy with some work at home or outside or when I'm sleeping. Otherwise, I think we're all mostly on our phones or laptops when we've got some tech-related work to do or when we feel bored.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back