What's new

Do you ever leave things in your code? Like comments?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I will sometimes leave little notes in my code for some of my websites. Usually hidden messages for people to find when they inspect the site. I always found it to be something cool to add to my sites, because it gives those users who know about coding and using the inspect tool in Chrome and some other browsers.

I think it would be cool to make a scavenger hunt through a site. Maybe add hidden code users have to find to be entered in for a contest. I could see that working.

Normally I don't leave any code or comment on my website but I leave some coding for people who normally comes on website steal the content so when they copy the content and paste somewhere it will leave my site details.

Some sort of watermark is recommanded to advertise your product by the acceptance of website owner that you code for him of course. This is what I think.

i do not see the need in doing that except you are trying to reward some of your most loyal users or ardent visitors to your website, because i prefer my website been something that is easily accessible.

Well, i don't really like the idea of leaving things in code on your website. It doesn't favour users like me who don't know anything about coding. Such users wouldn't be able to make use of the information dropped.

Well, i don't really like the idea of leaving things in code on your website. It doesn't favour users like me who don't know anything about coding. Such users wouldn't be able to make use of the information dropped.
Which in my opinion is very unfair and if I get to find out that some members on the forum are having more benefits than me because of a certain skill, then I would quit the forum without hesitation.

Considering the fact that I don't have any website of my own, but I think when it happens to be that you have one, you have to make sure you avoid that in as much as you don't have idea about coding

Considering the fact that I don't have any website of my own, but I think when it happens to be that you have one, you have to make sure you avoid that in as much as you don't have idea about coding
if you do not have an idea on how to do it, or even why it is done, then there is no need of you putting it on your website because it is not necessary for you except you research on it.

if you do not have an idea on how to do it, or even why it is done, then there is no need of you putting it on your website because it is not necessary for you except you research on it.
That's just the fact about it, in as much as you want to achieve the best and succeed in everything you do first of all you have to learn all the necessary things then you start talking and plan about earning.

That's just the fact about it, in as much as you want to achieve the best and succeed in everything you do first of all you have to learn all the necessary things then you start talking and plan about earning.
And learning is an ever evolving process that is continuous and also stops when you have reached a certain extent in life and you are more comfortable with it, then the best is coming for you

I don't know much about coding, so there's no how I can leave little code in my comment. These days you don't need to have knowledge of coding to be able to create a website and, even, coding.

I do not like to leave any kind of secret information or personal information about myself physically. I have a couple of sites online that I trust and I believe that they are still there.

I don't do coding. Even of I did coding I wouldn't leave codes on here, there, everywhere, let alone leaving codes in the comments. I think comment boxes are specifically for comment, you should never leave any irrelevant information

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back