What's new

Do you ever have work parties for events & holidays?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you ever put on work parties? Maybe for events and holidays. I haven't done this myself as I don't run a business with employees, but if I did, I would totally have a holiday party or two. What about you?

I think it's a good way to help moral and help give people a bit of a break too.

When I was working a private school job, we used to have normal end of term parties. Beyond that, they were no parties for holidays. The end of term parties were always engaging though.

When I had a regular job, we used to have parties, especially before the holidays, we also used to have a staff picnic. However, these days I work form home as a freelancer and I do not have parties and events.

Do you ever put on work parties? Maybe for events and holidays. I haven't done this myself as I don't run a business with employees, but if I did, I would totally have a holiday party or two. What about you?

I think it's a good way to help moral and help give people a bit of a break too.

I've not been able to get involved in this kind of job but I have at least about five of my friends who are taking it very seriously. Well, from what they are telling me, they are making good amount of money from their commitment with job.

I also do not have a business with employees but i believe having work parties for events and holidays is a really nice thing. It gives the employees something to look forward to aside work.

Well I think it depends on the kind of.job you do.or the company you worked for most especially when it's a public firm.

Sometimes such kind of events are only most often organised by private firms.

I have only experienced this once and I think it is a vetu good one. I enjoyed myself and I love the fact that my previous workplace only allow that kind of party twice in a year.

Actually work parties are very good sometimes and sometimes it might be a burden or some ways of making expenses on unproductive activities.

It really get people together and helps to understand each others.

I like partying to a great extent. If I create a business, I will always organize a partying for them to enjoy so as to motivate them. Partying, when done moderately, will not affect one job or business.

I do not have a business yet, meaning I do not have employees yet.
But, I think organising work parties is a really great idea, It help releasing stress from employees. This should not be frequent though, It could be thrice in a year.

Holiday and event parties are so great for workplaces. It shows the workers that you value such holidays and it makes them feel like family for celebrating with them. Anything good you do with workers produces positive results.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back