What's new

Do you ever have to negotiate your rates?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you're a worker online and offer custom deals, do you ever have to negotiate your rates with a prospective buyer? I have in the past requested higher pay for certain jobs. Sometimes it works and sometimes I have to get to negotiating just to get a better deal. How often do you have to negotiate your rates for a job?

I did a few times but it was because software had changed. I do some freelance work but the bulk of my earnings comes from my 9-5. I am working on setting up some sites to bring in ad revenue but it is not easy.

Actually, the clients bargain for a lesser price and we are forced to consider but it is better that we stick to our original pricing and not budge.

If you're a worker online and offer custom deals, do you ever have to negotiate your rates with a prospective buyer? I have in the past requested higher pay for certain jobs. Sometimes it works and sometimes I have to get to negotiating just to get a better deal. How often do you have to negotiate your rates for a job?

I think that negotiating rates is a fine thing to do, especially if you feel that you may need to get a fair rates for your efforts. The fact of the matter remains that negotiating is something all people do in the end.

I definitely do always have my rates in mind but most times circumstances always occurs whereby I have to negotiate my rates and sometimes get more than what was in my mind.

As a freelancer, I frequently negotiate rates. I have to frequently lower my rates. Generally speaking, when I desperately need a job, I lower my rate in order to increase the chances of getting hired. However, when I have enough jobs on hand, I don't negotiate my rates.

This is something that I've done on several occasions and I don't have any problem doing it because there are some clients who will not agree to your initial work-rate and you will be forced to renegotiate with them so that you will work for them and get paid.

Actually it depends on the kind of job or services you are to render and it's very important to negotiate your rate and know the actually amount which is equal to the level of work you will do. it helps to prevent disagreement.

Actually it depends on the kind of job or services you are to render and it's very important to negotiate your rate and know the actually amount which is equal to the level of work you will do. it helps to prevent disagreement.

This is practically the reason why you have to go into negotiations with your clients so that both of you will have an agreement on a price that is going to be acceptable to both of you before you can begin the project.

Absolutely no but I think it's very important and necessary to have a negotiation of price before services can be render to avoid any kind of misunderstanding that might arise later. it helps to settle out differences between two individuals.

I definitely do always have my rates in mind but most times circumstances always occurs whereby I have to negotiate my rates and sometimes get more than what was in my mind.

It is much better to set your own rates and offer those rates to the employer. I have worked for low rates. However, now things are pretty different. Inflation is so high and this makes it impossible for a person to work for low rates. Employers should know that before trying to hire people.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back