What's new

Do you ever have days, weeks or months with no traffic at all?

It is very possible to encounter such situations at the developmental stage of your website.
That's is where consistency and persistence matters

It is very possible to encounter such situations at the developmental stage of your website.
That's is where consistency and persistence matters
That's true, some people quit when they are about to be successful,the truth is you gain nothing out of quiting,if you are good at doing that success is not for someone like you.

That's true, some people quit when they are about to be successful,the truth is you gain nothing out of quiting,if you are good at doing that success is not for someone like you.
That's it, it takes some level of persistence to achieve anything in life.
You are only a failure if you give up.
The temporary defeats doesn't defines your destination.

This is actually a very big red flag because no matter what I always have people who are visiting my website on a daily basis. It might be low but there is always that visitation.

That's just the fact, challenges can keep us strong if we overcome them, a lot of people decide to give up when they face challenges,but that's not the best thing to do.
That's true, if you face challenges you are not expected to give up, besides you are going to gain nothing if you decided to give up, you are expected to finish what you Start.

That's true, if you face challenges you are not expected to give up, besides you are going to gain nothing if you decided to give up, you are expected to finish what you Start.
You have a good point there,if you are good at giving up you are not going to have the good results you want, you'll always find out that people that give up easily don't make something tangible.

You have a good point there,if you are good at giving up you are not going to have the good results you want, you'll always find out that people that give up easily don't make something tangible.
Those that are good at giving up don't really earn a dime online because they are always looking for a easy way to earn money, and the truth is there's no easy way of earning money online.

Those that are good at giving up don't really earn a dime online because they are always looking for a easy way to earn money, and the truth is there's no easy way of earning money online.
That's just the fact about it, if you are good at quitting you are not going to gain anything out if it, a lot of people are not serious with Forex trading an they want to earn money.

That's just the fact about it, if you are good at quitting you are not going to gain anything out if it, a lot of people are not serious with Forex trading an they want to earn money.
That's true, just like the saying, quitter's don't win, if you want to be on the winning side you need to be patient, if you are looking for a way to get rich quick I don't think you will find that.

That's true, just like the saying, quitter's don't win, if you want to be on the winning side you need to be patient, if you are looking for a way to get rich quick I don't think you will find that.
That's true, if you are not patient I don't think Forex trading is for you,a lot of people don't really know this, finding a good way to earn money will be good.

That's true, if you are not patient I don't think Forex trading is for you,a lot of people don't really know this, finding a good way to earn money will be good.
That's just the fact, if you are patient in trading you are going to earn a considerable amount of money but if you are rushing you are not going to earn a dime.

Yes this scenario is very normal to website. Website traffic is caused by people visiting the sites. So when during holidays or vacation nobody cares to go online rather than relaxing and having good times with their loved ones.

At the initial stage, it's possible for your blog not to get a traffic because you need to promote your blog. If you don't promote it, there's a tendency you may not have a single traffic to your blog. But as times goes on, there will no be a day your website will not have traffic.

My site is still on the go, I only have traffic not more than 5 times since when I develope the site. It has been long that I have a traffic but I never give up,I am still working hard on the site.

Generating traffic in a new and upcoming website is quite a daunting task.
This is the place where patience and consistency is advisable and it is very essential that you embibe them

That's just the fact, if you are patient in trading you are going to earn a considerable amount of money but if you are rushing you are not going to earn a dime.
That's true, but if you are not I don't think you can earn a decent amount of money,a lot of people are making a big deal out of trading, this something simple if you know what you are doing.

That's true, but if you are not I don't think you can earn a decent amount of money,a lot of people are making a big deal out of trading, this something simple if you know what you are doing.
That's true, if you know what you are doing in trading is going to be very easy for you, some people have failed because they don't know what they are doing.

I have times where no one will post on the site, but I always get traffic daily, whether it's from guests or people logging into my site. I have yet to see a day where i'm the only one who logged on.

That's true, if you know what you are doing in trading is going to be very easy for you, some people have failed because they don't know what they are doing.
That's true, if you don't know what you are doing you are going to lose a lot of money, that's why you need to work on having the knowledge before Investing your hard earn money.

That's true, if you don't know what you are doing you are going to lose a lot of money, that's why you need to work on having the knowledge before Investing your hard earn money.
You have said it all, a lot of people don't know what they are doing that's why they are losing money, if you want to succeed in trading you need to have the knowledge

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back