What's new

Do you ever have days, weeks or months with no traffic at all?

Yes sometimes I do believe that when I was doing blogging at initial stage I use to keep my blogs for long time without traffic until I start buying the traffic myself it's all depends on the effort you put promoting your website or blogs

as there ever been a time where your site literally had no traffic at all? Maybe it was a day or a few, or a weeks, months even. Has this sort of thing ever happened to you?

There was only one website I ran that had no traffic for about a few weeks. I don't remember what the issue was, but I remember it was quite annoying to say the least. I ended up getting traffic to it eventually, but I don't get why I had nearly a month where I had no traffic. And I did my usual marketing and all that. Maybe Google penalized me somehow? idk.
I haven't fall victim if this but a friend of mine told me about his experience which also caught me by surprise, hadn't I didn't hear this from my friend, I would surely find it difficult to believe. He told me he was penalized for something I can't remember

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back