What's new

Do you ever find yourself googling how to spell a word that doesn't look right?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
As I spent much of my days typing as part of my work, I often run into issues where I will be typing away and I will read through what I have written to ensure it's right and come across a word that just doesn't look right to me at all. This leads me to use Google to search for the word and check the spelling of it to ensure I have the spelling right. I probably do this more times than I care to admit but I know by checking it, I am ensuring that I am posting the kind of quality writing I strive to accomplish.

Do you ever find yourself Googling words that you have written when they do not look right?

I do this many time. Infact, sometimes I fail to remember the spelling of simple words and I will have to run to google for help. Whenever I am writing an articles or letter, I always forget about the word spelling at first and then come back to it later.

I don't usually need to as I have spell check on every browser I use, and for the most part they tend to get the words right. And now with AI being used in it, it's starting to correct our writing for us.

But I will sometimes search for a words spelling and the right way to use the word.

I do this many time. Infact, sometimes I fail to remember the spelling of simple words and I will have to run to google for help. Whenever I am writing an articles or letter, I always forget about the word spelling at first and then come back to it later.
I feel it happens more often than I like to admit. Even the simplest of words I will type out and when I look back at it, it just doesn't seem to look right to me at all. Could just be an off day that I am having as usually when I check it, it is spelled right but just didn't look right to me at all after I typed it out.
I don't usually need to as I have spell check on every browser I use, and for the most part they tend to get the words right. And now with AI being used in it, it's starting to correct our writing for us.

But I will sometimes search for a words spelling and the right way to use the word.
I will admit, I use Grammarly now a lot and I have it installed as an extension on my browser and that helps a lot but with me being from England, UK it usually corrects my words to American English and I still have to double look or even check sometimes to be sure.

As I spent much of my days typing as part of my work, I often run into issues where I will be typing away and I will read through what I have written to ensure it's right and come across a word that just doesn't look right to me at all. This leads me to use Google to search for the word and check the spelling of it to ensure I have the spelling right. I probably do this more times than I care to admit but I know by checking it, I am ensuring that I am posting the kind of quality writing I strive to accomplish.

Do you ever find yourself Googling words that you have written when they do not look right?
Well yeah, since I'm not an English person, I google a lot of things honestly, even tho I'm pretty good at English, sometimes I forget the simpliest words there are. I mean, it happens to everybody, so I don't take it too seriously, but I have this urge to check the words I don't know and if I don't I just can't help it

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back