What's new

Do you ever feel lonely?

It is normal for everyone to feel lonely when you lost someone so close to you or when you are away from home. Everyone has his own time of loneliness.

Feelings of loneliness part of human nature. However I don't feel lonely much unless when I'm missing someone. Most people think that I'm always lonely because I'm an introvert but not usually the case. I enjoy my own company a lot and it is very hard to detect when I feel lonely. I only share that with some people and I have someone who cheered me up. That's my best friend.

I rarely notice if I'm lonely because of my daily life schedule. I'm busy round the clock and when I'm less busy I'm resting, so there is no room to figure out when I'm lonely.

I only feel lonely sometimes when i'm in school and far away from my family. But i always feel better after speaking to them

I like to be self reliance and I stay with myself for a long time. this makes it pretty much easier for me to deal with loneliness. I think it's good to have project at hand and goals you are trying to achieve so as not to feel lonely.

We are all humans, we also have the feelings of many things, I can every one here must have been lonely, loneliness is something we experience, we are all humans we are born with that feeling

I rarely feel lonely. There's no room for loneliness in my life. If i'm not working online then i'm doing house chores and my siblings keep me busy most times.

I only feel lonely sometimes when i'm in school and far away from my family. But i always feel better after speaking to them
It's quite understandable to feel that way. Back then in school, cause of the distance of my school I could not always be around, even on holidays like new year and the likes. In a situation whereby you are not able to call them what do you do when you feel lonely?

It's quite understandable to feel that way. Back then in school, cause of the distance of my school I could not always be around, even on holidays like new year and the likes. In a situation whereby you are not able to call them what do you do when you feel lonely?
Hmmm, in a situation whereby i'm far away from my family and i'm not able to call them, i'll go out with my friends or simply just spend them with them. They are few friends that are like family to us so spending time with such people csn help deal with loneliness.

Hmmm, in a situation whereby i'm far away from my family and i'm not able to call them, i'll go out with my friends or simply just spend them with them. They are few friends that are like family to us so spending time with such people csn help deal with loneliness.
Lol okay just for discussion sake, what about In a situation where your friends are not around, what would you do? Do you have hobbies you do to keep yourself busy?

I'm sure we've all felt lonely at times, and that's absolutely acceptable. Feeling lonely isn't always a terrible thing; sometimes you just need some time to yourself.

Lol okay just for discussion sake, what about In a situation where your friends are not around, what would you do? Do you have hobbies you do to keep yourself busy?
Yeah, i have hobbies i do to keep myself busy. Also if i'm with my phone i can never be lonely.

Yeah, i have hobbies i do to keep myself busy. Also if i'm with my phone i can never be lonely.
Haha, which means your phone is like a life saver. Back then in school, my phone really helped me alot, though I could not buy date because of the cost of things in the country I schooled but I had games that kept me busy for days, and almost a thousand books I could read. I almost died when my phone was stolen back then 😂😂 the boredom was hell.

I rarely feel lonely. There's no room for loneliness in my life. If i'm not working online then i'm doing house chores and my siblings keep me busy most times.
great ,we normally felt lonely when we are all left alone , but for me I felt lonely whenever I am left alone , but I try to control myself ,been lonely is not something good .

Of course I feel lonely most times especially when I am alone but then when I feel that way I always look for things to do like reading novels and so many other things or sometimes I just use the opportunity to put things into place

How often do you feel lonely, every time, sometimes, rarely or never?
I rarely feel lonely. My life is so occupied. So much so that there is always something to do. There is little room for longingness. All the people I need and love are by my side and there for me.

I do feel that way most of the time especially when I am alone, it's normal for one to feel such way at times especially when you a lot going on with you

I feel lonely everytime I'm outside my house taking a bus, it feels very far away and since I depend on my self it feels really weird and lonely to be out there on the traffic with nobody I know infront of me. but I kind of got used to it so it doesn't really bother me it is just a small feeling in my heart. I know that there are people who are stronger than me and who don't really care to do such things, they don't feel lonely but since I am a sensitive guy it is makes sense that I feel that way.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back