What's new

Do you ever feel lonely?

Everytime feel lonely im always alone i think my only friend is my laptop lol i don't think that beaing alone is
bad idea if you have an intersting thing to do

Everyone feels that way sometimes especially when far from loved ones. I feel like that sometimes and I just call up a friend or sibling for a chat and I feel good afterwards.

I used to feel lonely when i was a child because i grow up without my parents but i meat a very good friends that i am grateful to know and now i can say that things are easier with them around

I used to feel lonely when i was a child because i grow up without my parents but i meat a very good friends that i am grateful to know and now i can say that things are easier with them around
I felt lonely very often when i was about 12-13 but now it's rarely so it can change by years

I'm sure we all have moments when we feel lonely and that's perfectly normal. Feeling lonely it's not necessarily something bad because sometimes you just need some time alone

You cannot be lonely when you focus within where you are one with all, you can be lonely if you focus outside and see the distance which is not even real regarding to quantum entanglement.

no, I never you can't felt lonely and you have those:
I have god first and my family second and I have my girlfriend third so never I felt lonely.

maybe the period that I felt lonely when I was a child only

There are times when I actually feel lonely , lonely while being around hundreds , it is indeed not the best feeling but what I know is that God has better plans for me in the queue.

Everytime feel lonely im always alone i think my only friend is my laptop lol i don't think that beaing alone is
bad idea if you have an intersting thing to do
Because we are humans, we are bound to feel lonely at one point or the other, but this feeling is mostly felt when we are less busy or idle, I think is just a state of mind, when you get busy you won't have the luxury of being lonely, because their will be something on your mind.

How often do you feel lonely, every time, sometimes, rarely or never?
I rarely feel that way, Not when I have access to internet and my gadgets. I feel lonely only when I'm missing someone and I couldn't reach the person having tried through different mediums.
Post automatically merged:

I rarely feel that way, Not when I have access to internet and my gadgets. I feel lonely only when I'm missing someone and I couldn't reach the person having tried through different mediums.
Another way to get over it is to play games, either online or offline version it really works well for me.
Post automatically merged:

Another way to get over it is to play games, either online or offline version it really works well for me.

Because we are humans, we are bound to feel lonely at one point or the other, but this feeling is mostly felt when we are less busy or idle. One tend to feel more lonely when he's not doing anything and he has no plans to do anything.

The truth is, you can feel lonely anywhere, anytime – no matter how many people are physically around you. But if you're sick of feeling solo and are keen to get connected, we've put together a guide to help make that happen.

I do feel lonely most times but what I do to mitigate against the effect of it is I go out even though I don't interact with people but I just go out to check around and come back home.

The truth is that I live alone, but it doesn't affect me as I spend my time working on the internet, working ahead for my offline work, talk on the phone a lot and while listening to music. So I keep loneliness out of my life. When it is very quiet I go out to share with neighbors or family.

Yes every human being at one setting Time of your Life the feel lonely sometimes when you love ones are not around you you feel lonely call when you are all alone in a particular situation tend to feel lonely.

several times without numbers most especially when I was scammed on my online businesses which Invested very well in it another is when I had a disagreement with my girlfriend who try to break up with me for some certain reasons.

Sure I do feel lonely, I doubt there is anyone who doesn't feel lonely like once in a while from tim to time. Alot of things can make you feel lonely like the absence of someone.

You will be surprised that even in our so busy world, you can still sometime find yourself very lonely. This is inspire of the great population of human beings around us

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back