What's new

Do you ever bring your pet to work?

I don't think it's a good idea to bring ones pet to work. I condemn the art because it may cause distraction at work and thereby affect efficiency of the pet owner. Even some other colleagues might be affected too.

I wouldn't bring my pet to work. I don't think it belongs there, although it might depend on the place and environment you work in. but in my opinion it is not a good idea to bring it to work, it would distract me and others from work much more.

Do you guys ever bring your pets to work? I never had the chance of doing that myself, but if I did work a local job and they allowed pets for a temporary time, I would take advantage of it. Wouldn't you?
My workplace does not condone that either. I often wonder what my boss would do if I were to bring my pet to work. I might even risk losing my job. It would be quite shocking to me, considering that other workplaces allow pets.

I don't think it's a good idea to bring ones pet to work. I condemn the art because it may cause distraction at work and thereby affect efficiency of the pet owner. Even some other colleagues might be affected too.
I wouldn't bring my pet to work. I don't think it belongs there, although it might depend on the place and environment you work in. but in my opinion it is not a good idea to bring it to work, it would distract me and others from work much more.
That's all fair. I figure most places of work wouldn't accept pets to be in there anyway. But if you're running your own business, would you ever consider allowing your pets at work? Or will you still focus on keeping the pets at home and away from your job?
My workplace does not condone that either. I often wonder what my boss would do if I were to bring my pet to work. I might even risk losing my job. It would be quite shocking to me, considering that other workplaces allow pets.
I figured such. Most places of work would never allow it, unless maybe you needed a service pet for your needs.

That's all fair. I figure most places of work wouldn't accept pets to be in there anyway. But if you're running your own business, would you ever consider allowing your pets at work? Or will you still focus on keeping the pets at home and away from your job?

I figured such. Most places of work would never allow it, unless maybe you needed a service pet for your needs.
Yes, now I have a clear understanding. You know, the only workplace where bringing your pet wouldn't be an issue would be at an animal veterinary center, but that's only if you work there.

Bringing your pet to work is not like taking the pet out to walk or to a vacation. It would be a torture for the dog too to be placed in a controlled environment.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back